Regular Contributor

What happened to the Insider?

I subscribed a few months ago, got 1 issue and nothing since. The web link stops with the October issue. Anyone know what's up?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the Insider?

You should call Customer Service and specifically ask them about YOUR copy.  Mine comes on time.

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

You should call Customer Service and specifically ask them about YOUR copy.  Mine comes on time.

Have you gotten the November issue? Any good beauty tsv's?

Honored Contributor

November isn't out yet.  Should be any day now.  When I first got the insider it had a few hiccups before it started coming consistently.  Contact customer service.

Honored Contributor

After calling and emailing cs several times, I finally got my first issue. Then they stopped for a few months and I called/emailed cs again. Next I find three copies, all the same month, in my mailbox...LOL!animated-smileys-rolleyes-08.gifWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Mysticmom No November issue at my house yet.  I get only the paper copies, never the email link.  I've contacted CS more times than I can count, and still no link.  I'm just happy that the paper copy comes. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone, for your replies. At least now I know the November issue isn't out, so I'm not missing anything Smiley Happy It seems like the October issue came out much longer than a month ago, so obviously the timing isn't consistent!

Occasional Contributor

I thought i read it comes out on the 15th but i had issues starting in Sept of not receiving it then the same thing in Oct but i called customer service and they sent me both now nothing for November yet and it is the 16th so not sure of the timing - I love getting it and look forward to it each month so hoping it comes soon

Super Contributor

Yes, it's usually on the 15th but I'm guessing because it's a weekend that they just let it slide and it will probably show up on monday sometime.

Honored Contributor

Received my email yesterday so the November edition is showing on the site.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.