Super Contributor

What happened to the In-Styler?

I know it hasn't been shown in awhile so I see it's not offered anymore. Is there a reason?
Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to the In-Styler?

I don't know but I couldn't get the darned thing to work for my super fine and thick hair. It was far too hot and ackward to use.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love my Instyler. it gives lift and volume to my thin fine hair. I notice it advertised at many retailers. Try Ulta.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies. We have one that's 3 or 4 years old and it is in great condition and it works well on my daughter's thick, wavy hair. Just wondered if there was an issue or just a lot of new tools out there.
Respected Contributor

I loved mine but stopped using it after i got my 2nd third degree burn on my forehead even with the plastic cover on it. Never again. Now use my Chi.
Frequent Contributor

I have mine and love it. I just think that the product contact expired and left space for all these new tools out there. .. For example when summer comes Sarah potempa Beach curls iron and all these hot rollers from calista and such. ..sigh... I wish I can try them all, but with my type of hair (wavy) there's only so many tools you can really use and get a nice style