Contributor

What happened to Kate McLeod Body Stone??

I bought this for the first time a couple of months ago and love it.  I wanted to purchase some more for myself, as well as for gifts and it's nowhere on the site.  Is this a product that comes around annually until it sells out or is it gone for good?  I really love it.  I hope it comes back.

Contributor

Re: What happened to Kate McLeod Body Stone??

I believe it's just sold out. 

Frequent Contributor

I love these also.  I purchased one of each set.  Kate mentioned during the presentation that this was her only order because they are invidually made and there just wasn't more time to make more as she has small kids and is getting ready herself for the holidays.  First time I ordered this product and I also would like to still more for gifts they are that good.  

Valued Contributor

I just googled her name and went to her website The Daily Stone. It appeared that the products were available for sale.  I missed her presentation on QVC but the products and her story seemed intriguing. I hope you are able to order from there.

Trusted Contributor

I was on waitlist for one of them from an October show and I got a cancellation notice yesterday for the item  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about that for a gift for some hard to buy for relatives but went with something else.  I did check out her website and she has a lot of different kinds there but I think the offers on the Q were better values.  She does have a set of 3 smaller stones that would be good to sample.