Contributor

What happened to IT Cosmetics powder luminizer??

I saw the POWDER luminizer on the website this afternoon and was going to purchase since the creme type fights with my powder foundation and semi oily skin - I went back tonite and it's gone!!....can anyone confirm that they purchased this?...or c an anyone suggest a good substitute?....thanks much

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to IT Cosmetics powder luminizer??

@JerseyJ  Sorry, I can't explain why it's not there now.  I've had this illuminizer in the past, along with the cream form, but have pitched both of them.  To tell you the truth, I like the Skinn Candlelight powder A LOT more.  I was using the original formula (kind of a champagne color) with no complaints.  Then I tried the new Rose version and it became my new favorite.  The compact is large.  I only apply it in key places so I can see the compact lasting quite a long time.  If you want to read about it, or maybe watch a video, look for it on the Evine website, but be sure to do some price checking on eBay.  You might find a better price and/or free shipping there.

Trusted Contributor

I own so many luminizers and really love the loose powder product she has in this..it's hard to find loose powder luminizers! I certainly hope it will not be dc'd.

It's quite nice all over-with a very light hand or spot areas to lighten up. I will check her site now! I also wish she would bring a few things she sold in as seen on TV in a kit! i loved 2 products and wish they sold them on Q or elsewhere or solo.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@JerseyJ wrote:

I saw the POWDER luminizer on the website this afternoon and was going to purchase since the creme type fights with my powder foundation and semi oily skin - I went back tonite and it's gone!!....can anyone confirm that they purchased this?...or c an anyone suggest a good substitute?....thanks much

Hi @JerseyJ..just an update, you are most likely in bed lol...me? a perpetual insomniac! I just looked on her site and it's there Smiley Happy so glad!

I didn't care for this in the compact powder form, that seemed to have sparkles in it compared to loose...  the loose is so nice and lasts forever. Hope this helps ya Smiley Wink

I'm off to bed zzzz

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky