Valued Contributor

What happened to Dr. Denese's SPF30 tinted moisturizer?

Does anyone know what happened to this product?  I can't find it anywhere -- not QVC or Dr. D's website, not even Amazon or eBay.  I hope she hasn't discontinued it.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to Dr. Denese's SPF30 tinted moisturizer?

I can't give you the answer, but can tell you that I read postings about poeple who had their auto deliveries of the tinted moisturizer canceled.  They were also wondering what happened and said it was one of their favorite products.  I just opened a jar so I won't need it for a while, but I don't think anyone has been told if it's been discontinued.  Is it possible Dr. Denese can't get the ingredients she needs?  That's the only thing I can think of.  

Regular Contributor

Dr Denese will be introducing a new SPF40 tinted moisturizer.  I am currently in a trial to test out the new product.  I have no idea when the new product will be available for purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara I hope it will be reintroduced soon since I wear it all four seasons, but particularly in the summer when I go to the beach.  It has Zinc in it and I hope the new, improved has Zinc as well.  That's why I buy it.

Super Contributor

Tobes,  I too use year round the SPF 30 tinted moisturizer, have since it wasn't tinted.  Qhen it got so scarce I bought a tube of IT foundation, its got SPF 50. and I'm happy with that till Dr. D. comes back with something new.    might want to try IT.

Regular Contributor

@tobes According to the information in the email from Dr Denese, the new formulation does have Zinc in it.  It is lighter in texture than the original tinted moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara......Sister thank you for your input.  I kinda liked the texture, although I saw some people did not....I have to admit though, i did pat in a bit of Argon oil prior to using the tinted moisturizer.  Usually after using the moisturizer I went back and tapped a bit of "bisque" from bare minerals on problem spots as I have a few brown spots and redness sometimes.  Worked well for me.