Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Carmindy makeup?

@july girl Please be specific.

Honored Contributor

Poof, it’s all gone!  

Occasional Contributor

best makeup I have discovered especially the mascara, so today I get the eyebrow pencils & shadow sticks in the mail to try.   I go to the QVC website to see what else they have & their name has been removed from the list of beauty products?  Nothing is available so what happened?

Honored Contributor

@july girl Looks like they're discontinued. Check and see if she has a website or FB to order from. I've heard good things about her products.

Occasional Contributor

I'm glad I loaded up on the mascara while it was available it's the best I've ever used it's sad when they get a new product and it disappears that quick if you go to the Internet it says there a new company under QVC so they should've been more prepared with products instead of showing them and then pulling them

Respected Contributor

Went to her website and it sends you to qvc, so I guess her products are not available.

Honored Contributor

Hey ladies, I went to her FB page and there's a post from her 1 week ago in response to the question about QVC.

She said that right now inventory is out and QVC is waiting for more. I hope this is correct and they do get more stock!

Valued Contributor

I also went back to order more from her line.  I especially liked her shadow trio, blush and bronzer. Also a great stick highlighter.  I was surprised to see her line completely gone from the QVC website. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone notice that many of her shows were on at 1AM? A crazy time for a makeup show if you want products to sell. I did purchase her "universal" lipstick...good color for me, kind of rosey pink. 

Maybe Q didn't sell as much Carmindy as Josie or other brands they're pushing. I still don't understand keeping some lines under wraps like Estee Lauder (show coming up soon, but online quite awhile), MAC, Clinique and a few others. Why acquire top brands and not present them? Losing Bobbi brown was sad...so popular with so many...a sell out show each time presented. I rarely see a full hour Dalton show or KG makeup, which is actually quite good. 

While many of us could not shop for cosmetics in stores, it was the perfect time for Q to have these makeup  shows and have their share of online sales. They concentrated again on Josie, Lancer, Elemis...all skincare. Once you find what works for your skin, hopefully you'll stay with it and then order refills online.

Where's PTR? Philosophy skincare...concentrating on bath gels/fragrance? Perricone? I'm not sure what QVC is doing, but IMO, they're shooting themselves in the foot.