Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to Carmindy makeup?

I never tried the product, could it be with the customer base that QVC has they did not have enough product to withstand the orders. Sounds by all the comments hear that they are good products

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for that update I will keep my eye out and stock up next time

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Did anyone notice that many of her shows were on at 1AM? A crazy time for a makeup show if you want products to sell. I did purchase her "universal" lipstick...good color for me, kind of rosey pink. 

Maybe Q didn't sell as much Carmindy as Josie or other brands they're pushing. I still don't understand keeping some lines under wraps like Estee Lauder (show coming up soon, but online quite awhile), MAC, Clinique and a few others. Why acquire top brands and not present them? Losing Bobbi brown was sad...so popular with so many...a sell out show each time presented. I rarely see a full hour Dalton show or KG makeup, which is actually quite good. 

While many of us could not shop for cosmetics in stores, it was the perfect time for Q to have these makeup  shows and have their share of online sales. They concentrated again on Josie, Lancer, Elemis...all skincare. Once you find what works for your skin, hopefully you'll stay with it and then order refills online.

Where's PTR? Philosophy skincare...concentrating on bath gels/fragrance? Perricone? I'm not sure what QVC is doing, but IMO, they're shooting themselves in the foot.

@Shanus glad you received your Carmindy lip order and like the color  We ordered the same set, however, mine was delivered to who knows who (hope they are enjoying my order!) and the Q gave me a refund as no more product was available.  Thats when I saw that all Carmindy products were gone.  Hope, as the poster stated, that they do come back.  Would still like to try the lipstick. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered a set of 4 eye liner sticks, 2 black and 2 gray, for 19.95. Love them. They are long wearing and not irritating. Also, easy to remove. Bought them during a 1am show.

Hope this brand will return.

Occasional Contributor

In December, I ordered the 3 lipstick set which I really liked. Then, last month, I ordered the 5 minute face (liner, mascara, lipstick, blush, highlighter), foundation plus concealer set, and the 4 lipgloss set. LOVED all of these! I think it's seriously weird that there are NONE of her products ordered. I am a veteran QVC shopper (I should get awards), and this is unusual. Something is going on...

Respected Contributor

@july girl  I ordered a variety of Carmindy beauty products from her last show and loved everything. The clear winner is Carmindy's mascara! I went back to order more and I was shocked to see it was all gone without a trace! I hope she brings it back!🤞🏻💄

Super Contributor

Quite a bit of Carmindy listed on e bay.  I've never ordered it from there so I can't recommend any dealers.