Occasional Contributor

What happen to Philosophy miracle worker anti-aging face serum concentrate?

[ Edited ]

Whatt happen to Philosophy miracle worker anti-aging concentrate? I have called QVC customer service and the number on Philosophy"s web page. No one seems to know at QVC and when I call the numers (1-800-568-3151 Philosophy"s customer service) I'm told they are out of the office until November 1st. When I call the other number (602-794-8557) that was on the recording at the (800-568-3151) no one even answers. This product works well but I can"t find it anywhere anymore. When I go to the stores that carry Philosophy no one can tell me what happen to it or what to use to replace it. I have tried the new miracle worker products and it balls up on my face and I sent it back!  Please help, I'm almort ready to walk away from Philosophy all togther after using it for over 12 years.It really scary when the people who carry it can"t even give me a answer and I can"t even get someone to answer the phone at their customer service number listed on their web page! Thank you in advance for yout help!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: What happen to Philosophy miracle worker anti-aging face serum concentrate?

It was most likely discontinued. It's still available on Amazon and eBay.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much! Do you know what product will be replacing it?

Trusted Contributor

@Linda 11-11 wrote:

Whatt happen to Philosophy miracle worker anti-aging concentrate? I have called QVC customer service and the number on Philosophy"s web page. No one seems to know at QVC and when I call the numers (1-800-568-3151 Philosophy"s customer service) I'm told they are out of the office until November 1st. When I call the other number (602-794-8557) that was on the recording at the (800-568-3151) no one even answers. This product works well but I can"t find it anywhere anymore. When I go to the stores that carry Philosophy no one can tell me what happen to it or what to use to replace it. I have tried the new miracle worker products and it balls up on my face and I sent it back!  Please help, I'm almort ready to walk away from Philosophy all togther after using it for over 12 years.It really scary when the people who carry it can"t even give me a answer and I can"t even get someone to answer the phone at their customer service number listed on their web page! Thank you in advance for yout help!Smiley Happy

@Linda 11-11...you mean the retinal one with a bottle and separate pads? oh wow that was the only retinoid I could use...but stopped got lazy..such a shame if you liked this and it was effective.

It seemed to be a hit with many people. I don't get why they do this? sales low I assume...the reason I stick with lines that do not change and have been around a long time.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky

This is my favorite too.  I've been ordering it on Amazon, but if it's not being made any more I'm afraid to keep doing that.  Any suggestions for another product that I might like as well?