Honored Contributor

Re: What face cream do you use?

In addition to Paula's Choice Skin Recovery moisturizer, I also use Medicine Mama's Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm.

I don't expect anything more than hydration and texture from either. I will say that I had normally used the balm only in the morning. Recently I had a bout of pneumonia and used it at night as well.

My skin thanked me for that. Instead of looking like sick skin, it looked quite good.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

I use no. 7 serum. It is really a wonderful product, in my opinion. I also use oil of olay mircrosculpting cream. I recently have use the olay whipped microsculpting cream with spf 25. It goes on quite nice. Makup goes on well afterwards. Not thick or greasy. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

For me it's Retin-A cream, sunscreen and sometimes I need a little more hydration so I started using chia seed oil Heart(omg)...one drop of this stuff is all I need and my skin is transformed to a soft, radiant complexion...just wonderful.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee- Where do you purchase your chia seed oil?  It sounds really nice.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

For me it's Retin-A cream, sunscreen and sometimes I need a little more hydration so I started using chia seed oil Heart(omg)...one drop of this stuff is all I need and my skin is transformed to a soft, radiant complexion...just wonderful.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee Have you tried cacay oil? A lot of people are raving about it.

@Texasmouse@SilleeMee - Please keep us posted on your results from the cacay oil.  @Texasmouse - I never heard of it until you mentioned it. Thx.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee Iam so glad you like the chai seed,it is really nice.The vender on amazon is botanical beauty.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee- Where do you purchase your chia seed oil?  It sounds really nice.

@San Antonio Gal  I bought the Botanical Beauty White Chia Oil, item number  B019APA1FO  from Amazon. Woman Happy

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee You beat me to it!!!Woman Happy

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I love the Chia Oil! Thank you for recommending it. What I like about this oil is how well its absorbs, how long my skin stays moisturized and how well it takes down redness which I have. It also gives my skin a really nice radiance, not shiny or oily at all...it's perfect for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, so many out there, and many do the same thing - protection and hydration. Maybe more to maintain your own skin's hydration mechanism.

I've been using Victoria Principal's Reclaim Botanical Night cream for my day cream, primarily for the green tea. I don't use any creams at night.

Honored Contributor

At night - argon oil - in the morning - Eucerin cream with SPF.