Respected Contributor

Re: What eye cream and/or eye lid product rocks?

I have been faithful to Philosophy’s Hope in a Tube eye cream for probably 15 yrs now and have no need to change a good thing. Love it!

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I am using up samples I have & so far nothing is a re-buy, do you have a favorite eye cream or eye lid product you love?

Thanks!

@AnnMarie-1  I love my Laura Mercier Eye Basics...neutralizes the lid and can be used alone or as primer for shadow.

Honored Contributor

Avon Clinical Eye Lift Duo.  I've been using it for quite some time (on my third jar) ... good stuff.

Valued Contributor

Past two months I have switched to Arrmani - i use the eye serum and cream and honestly do notice a difference.  They are pretty spendy, but it takes a very tiny drop of each! 

Respected Contributor

@AnnMarie-1I've been using the Tarte Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment for at least 5 years or more. I have been using eye cream for a good 30 years now. I have tried them all. I love this product. Pricey but worth it. I stock up when they have a sale. I have no eye wrinkles at all. My daughter is amazed. She is 40 and is now using eye cream.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Regular Contributor

I added PTR FirmX Eyelid Lift Serum about a year ago using it under my Principal Secret eye cream.  Great results and just a tiny amount is needed.  One 0.5 Fl oz jar lasts about six months.

Last summer I picked-up the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB cream eyeshadow and it is the best I've used yet on my 66 year old lids.  It was a great offer on Beauty UQ - five minis that mix and match nicely.  They dry quickly so I have to move fast to blend over my eyelids but the color lasts long, never creases and just stays looking fresh all day.  I was on waitlist a long time and was going to order a second set for back-up but they were sold out.  I'm hoping more sets in various color palettes are offered in the future.  I can just get a full size but I really like the minis. 

These two items make a big difference for me.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, @Valstybaby is correct.  I tried Isomers glutathione for face and their eye serum as they were bundled in a kit a couple years back and I found them to be almost as efficacious as Perricone at a must better price point, even if sold separately.  The kit of course was a steal!!

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Yes, @Valstybaby is correct.  I tried Isomers glutathione for face and their eye serum as they were bundled in a kit a couple years back and I found them to be almost as efficacious as Perricone at a must better price point, even if sold separately.  The kit of course was a steal!!

I use the one for face on my eyes.

Valued Contributor

I have very sensitive eyes and had to stop any retinol containing eye creams.  I now use rosehip oil followed by CeraVe eye cream in the evening.  In the morning, rosehip oil with 100 percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream.  It really de-puffs my undereye area.  

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby I did too!  As I mentioned, I purchased the Isomers in that kit a couple years back and I of course went through the glut. eye sooner than the face so I depleted the bottle that way - the need was more for the eyes of course.  Smart minds think alike!