Respected Contributor

What do you use the Replenishing Treatment Mist for?

I have never been able to figure out what to do with the RTM product. I don't want to spray my hair after styling because it undoes all my hard work. I still cleanse daily because I like it. So, I was wondering what you all use it for Thanks!
Regular Contributor

Re: What do you use the Replenishing Treatment Mist for?

I like to lightly spray my face after I put my make up on BUT, what I really love it for is my legs!! I shave my legs every night during my shower - a few hours later the skin on my legs starts to burn - it used to keep me awake. Not anymore - I now spray my legs after my shower - ahhhhh - soothing and cooling! Smile

Trusted Contributor

I use them in all kinds of ways........of course, a refresher for day two hair, or I'll dampen my hair with it at the end of the day, and wrap it up in a bun overnight. The next morning, I'll take it down and have awesome waves and volume. Some people also use it in place of Cleansing Conditioner as their leave in.

If you don't want to use it on your hair because you're cleansing every day, you can try it as a face spray/body moisturizer. I love to use tea tree RTM on my face (my skin is oily, so it's the perfect level of moisturization). You can also use it to set your makeup. Someone else (Kjelle or KJPA, maybe??) mentioned that she spritzes it on a cotton pad and uses it to remove eye makeup. I've tried that and it works really well, with no irritation. I've also used it as an after sun spray, in place of aloe vera gel.

I really like them for my personal use, head to toe, but my favorite way to use them is to spray my dogs. It helps to keep their coats shiny and they smell so good.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I uses it on my hair, but more often I...

* spray my dog's coat - makes his fur very soft
* leave it out as a bathroom air freshener
* use it as a makeup setting mist
* spray my bed linens at night before getting in bed
* keep one in the fridge to give myself a cool misting after being outside on real hot days

Respected Contributor

Thank you, all. Those are excellent suggestions.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/8/2014 SnuggleBunny said:

I like to lightly spray my face after I put my make up on BUT, what I really love it for is my legs!! I shave my legs every night during my shower - a few hours later the skin on my legs starts to burn - it used to keep me awake. Not anymore - I now spray my legs after my shower - ahhhhh - soothing and cooling! Smile

I thought I was an oddball for using the Replenishing Mist as an aftershave soother. It feels so good and doesn't sting post shaved or depilatoried areas.

Honored Contributor

I use it for my face and body and as a makeup setting spray. In the hot Texas summer, I keep a Sweet Almond Mint spray in my fridge and spray it all over when I come in from a hot, humid day.

I like the seasonal scents for spraying on my pillow at night and aim a few squirts at the ceiling fan to send the scent all over the room.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Sometimes I uses it on my hair, but more often I...

* spray my dog's coat - makes his fur very soft
* leave it out as a bathroom air freshener
* use it as a makeup setting mist
* spray my bed linens at night before getting in bed
* keep one in the fridge to give myself a cool misting after being outside on real hot days

We're expecting very hot weather, I love your idea of keeping it in the fridge!

Respected Contributor

I use it like the other posters. Love to mist me and my pups at night with lavender when we go to bed. I also use on second day hair when I use my dryer to re-volumize. Also like to put in fridge for misting my face on hot days.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I think I am going to put some in the fridge for hot days. Thanks!