Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of these eyebrows?

@San Antonio Gal 

This is Angelica Nyqvist, a beauty influencer on YT and one I subscribe to.  She's from Sweden but recently moved to Austin, TX for the next 5 years.  Her brows are a signature look for her.  I'm not a fan but I don't think they look bad on her.  I prefer mine to stand up at the inner corner and then lay down.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard011.jpg

Clipboard0111.jpg

Honored Contributor

One more, closer up.  She is a very beautiful and talented woman.  I'm sure her eyebrows look just fine to anyone who isn't staring at them on a computer screen.  Too much time to stare at and pick apart someone's look than if you were passing them in a grocery store.  Now, had you seen what my granddaughter and I saw today while waiting on a grocery pickup you would have thought nothing of Angie's eyebrows.  Not going to describe it.  I'd probably wake up at the bottom of the lake again.  Very VERY disturbing and unnatural/ugly and not something you want to see with  your 13 yo granddaughter.  She wasn't as shocked as I was tho Smiley Surprised

Clipboard01.jpg

Respected Contributor

I don't like them at all. I'm sure you've all seen how those with too-long or stray eyebrow hairs should brush them straight up, then carefully trim them with scissors. These look as if they've been brushed up--and are waiting for the trim lol.

What worries you masters you.