Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think of these eyebrows?

Is she finished doing what she's going to do with the eyebrows?  Is she going to give them definition?  Fine tune the look?  If this is the finished look, then I'm not fond of it.  I have sparse eye brows and draw some in too, but not like this.  I use benefit's Gimme Brow and another Brow product by Benefit too (forget the name).  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I always thought doing eyebrows was to bring symmetry to the face, not be the focal point.

This doesn't and wouldn't work for me. It looks very high-maintenance.

@San Antonio Gal 

I agree with @Jacie!  I don't dislike the look, but it does look very high-maintenance to draw these in.  Maybe one of those micro-blading pens would make it easier to draw these in; however, I prefer the more natural look that brow powder provides.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset  - This was the final look for the eyebrows.  She applied much more makeup, but nothing more to the eyebrows.

Super Contributor

I don't like them.  But, if she does and works for her, then good. 

Honored Contributor

A bad camera angle, I would like to see them on a full frontal view.  As they are pictured I dont care for them, but they look real.  I could never do that, I would probably have lines drawn clear up to my hairline.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Fake and silly looking.  It looks like she she drew lines that she thought would look like hairs.

Respected Contributor

The hairs look real enough to me, but I don't care the for the "spikey" look.

Honored Contributor

I brush up my brow hairs that way  to trim them with scissors--no not a fan of this look---I do brush my brows after I apply a clear brow/mascara tho---but I don't leave them straight up!!

Honored Contributor

Looks like the cat got scared.  It's one of those days. . . Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I think it's okay, but I feel like I need to go up to her with some brow gel and smooth them down.