Honored Contributor

What do you think of these eyebrows?

On this lady, she actually drew these lines to appear like she brushed her eyebrows upwards.  I've tried to do this, but mine end up looking like lines drawn and not actually hair.

Do you like this look and are you able to achieve this look or is this too exaggerated?

Eyebrows drawn on.PNG

Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of these eyebrows?

I always thought doing eyebrows was to bring symmetry to the face, not be the focal point.

This doesn't and wouldn't work for me. It looks very high-maintenance.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal They are beautifully drawn on & I am in awe of that.

I, also, understand that it may give a "lifted" appearance to the eyes/face, but I wouldn't wear my eyebrows like that all across the brow. 

Maybe a bit at the front brushed up, but then I want my smoothed in the direction that they grow.

Nothing wrong with trying new things & new looks!

Esteemed Contributor

Too exaggerated for me. @San Antonio Gal  The picture is an odd angle, so it's hard to really tell. I wish we could see her looking into the camera with her eyes open. 

Respected Contributor

Well, to be honest, I don't care for these. They're just too much. I have seen others on Youtube draw brows upwards in a less dramatic fashion and it looked really good! I was amazed as they didn't really even have any eyebrow hairs to begin with. These remind me of those cartoons where someone sticks their finger in an electric outlet and their hair goes wild...looks like the electricity zapped her eyebrows. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

On this lady, she actually drew these lines to appear like she brushed her eyebrows upwards.  I've tried to do this, but mine end up looking like lines drawn and not actually hair.

Do you like this look and are you able to achieve this look or is this too exaggerated?

Eyebrows drawn on.PNG

@San Antonio Gal 

Not sure about the source ... did some so-called expert say this was a good look?    JMO, but this is definitely NOT a good look.   Actually, it looks like this woman needs a few lessons.

Honored Contributor

Looks like she just came in from a hurricane.  Distracting and comical.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  - LOL

Honored Contributor

Well, honestly?  No, don't like the look.  Don't think they look natural or attractive and thought eyebrows were to frame the face not be the main attraction. Usually when it comes to makeup, I lean more towards the - whatever works for you - but find this look distracting.

Trusted Contributor

I had mine tinted and laminated, and this is how they do it. It has worn off and I just brush mine up like this and gel them in place.