Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of these eyebrows?

NOT a good look at all.

I think the brows of all time belong to Brooke Shields.

This look stopped the thin pencil drawn eyebrows.

The secret to Brooke Shields' iconic eyebrows costs just $10

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like them. They're not too exaggerated imo. I've seen some laminated brows that look over the top. I've been looking at brow lamination for a while now. My brows are very thick and grow wacky. It would be nice to have my brow hairs all go in one direction instead of all over the place. It suppose to last for several weeks.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Oh sweet mother.  No, no, no.  

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@gertrudecloset  - This was the final look for the eyebrows.  She applied much more makeup, but nothing more to the eyebrows.

Whoa @San Antonio Gal .  I'm certainly crazy about it.  To each her own.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

You should brush your eyebrows up but at an angle.  The eyebrows pictured are not attractive at all.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I was born with Brook Shield's eyebrows. When I was little I would brush them up like the picture. My family was horrified 🤣 I knew it was guaranteed to get a rise out of them.

I still brush them up to trim, but trust me...it's not a good look if you have thick eyebrows.

Didn't know this was a look people are going for.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like them. They're not too exaggerated imo. I've seen some laminated brows that look over the top. I've been looking at brow lamination for a while now. My brows are very thick and grow wacky. It would be nice to have my brow hairs all go in one direction instead of all over the place. It suppose to last for several weeks.

I had mine done. It lasted about six weeks. I had mine tinted as well. I liked it. When I had mine done, I told her not to make them stick up quite so much as the norm. It was $65.00. If the payoff lasted longer, I would keep it up but. I am not sure I am willing to keep making that investment. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the "fluffy" look that's not overdone. I prefer a more polished brow for myself.

Respected Contributor

I wish some one had told me when I was young and plucking merrily  away, that too much plucking and they might not grow back. Now I have to draw some in.

Even if I had more eye brows, I don't think those brows would look good on me.

Brooke's eyebrows look perfect on her tho.

Respected Contributor

@Flatbush My Mother did tell me as she had let her cousin pluck her's out at age 15 and they never came back!  My Mom literally had to draw them on entirely with a thin pencil the rest of her life.  

Mine are not as bad but close enough from NOT listening to my Mom Woman LOL  

I have nothing positive or negative to say on the the OP's picture except I would LOVE to have those brows and then I could have them professional done on me and never touch them again!  Just having brow hair like that again would be awesome.