Valued Contributor

What do you think of Sunday Reilly?

I have read a few reviews saying that she has not been honest about her products.  If you use, what do you think of them and do they work?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think of Sunday Reilly?

Love Luna. 

Respected Contributor

Nothing special.  Certainly not worth the price.  Not a terrible product line but I could name 127 other lines I would buy first.

Valued Contributor

OP, What are the claims that they are making? I personally do not use any of her products so I do not have a dog in this fight.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

OP, What are the claims that they are making? I personally do not use any of her products so I do not have a dog in this fight.

@ajsidney12  - A few years back, they were caught writing their own glowing reviews. 

Valued Contributor

I love her "Good Genes". It has lactic acid and exfoliates your skin and makes it very glowey. 

Frequent Contributor

I do not trust her as a person. She was involved in posting dishonest reviews of products on her website.  I used to use a couple of her products, but have moved on from her brand to other things.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you for getting back to me.   I would like to try a couple of items and some of you ladies love them.  I am indecisive of right now.  I want to try Vit. C and Good Genes.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me it's too expensive. I can find other brands with close to the same amount of actives for more affordable prices. 

Valued Contributor

Two years of fake reviews and an investigation by the FTC are enough to make me never buy her products. I think we all buy skincare products with a certain level of trust. Once that trust has been broken, there is no going back for me.