Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of Midnight Fleur?

To heavy for my taste...My favorite-

1. Indigo

2.Dahlia &.Vines

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the 5 piece discovery kit earlier this year and I just got around to trying Midnight Fleur. I am surprised by all of the negative comments, but perfume is very personal. I put it on this morning before church. No, I did not have people chasing me down to ask what I was wearing, but I really enjoyed the smell/scent. I will definitely be purchasing a bigger bottle the next time she has a TSV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the collection of 6 sprays that was a TSV awhile back and I love all of them, including Midnight Fleur.  My very favorite is Paradise.  When this collection runs out, I plan to buy a few of the larger bottles as they are keepers to me.

I don't think they are super strong,  but they last, which I love.  Also, I never spray them directly on me; I spray them in the air and walk into the spray.  It's a great way to tone down the scent if it's too intense for you or anyone you interact with that might have a sensitivity to fragrance.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

Too strong for me.

Honored Contributor

I like Midnight Fleur quite a bit, but just because I or anyone else does or doesn't, isn't really a gauge to decide upon.  You really need to try it for yourself to be able to decide.

Honored Contributor

I got the Indigo in a beauty box and it was horrible---threw it out. Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I got the Indigo in a beauty box and it was horrible---threw it out. Not a fan.

I have the sampler set of tiny bottles and I'm not crazy about the Indigo either, @wagirl.  It's too "tea" smelling and not very pleasant.

Esteemed Contributor

To me, MF smells like something my Aunt Hilda would have worn -- back in 1925.

Trusted Contributor

I received a small bottle in one of those beauty kits and couldn't throw it out quick enough.  And I'm a perfume lover.  This was very strong and smelled old.  Old as in made 30 years ago and not updated.  Not old as in it sat on the shelf too long.  The only way I would purchase another Nest product is if I tried it in the store first. 

Honored Contributor

My body chemistry ONLY works well with heavy, incense-like, amber filled scents.  Midnight Fleur is the only NEST scent that works on my skin and even then, it's ok. Nice, but ok. It wasn't WOW enough for me to purchase again or a full size bottle.