Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of Midnight Fleur?

I did test it but didn't like it all. Just not for me. I'm really not a fan of any of their scents, at least not enough to buy a full bottle.

But honestly, you just can't go by others' opinions for perfume.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I don't like it. Nest Fragrances are not for me...they are headache inducing. The Indigo was all I could wear in the sample set and I didn't like enough to order a full bottle. I am sensitive to strong fragrance.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it is a necessarily strong perfume per se, I just don't like the scent. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a small set from Sephora and returned it.  I didn't like any of the scents.

Trusted Contributor

I got the sampler and didn't care for Midnight Fleur but LOVE Paradise. Want that one with the body butter. Fresh and clean. Not flowery. I'm not into florals or strong fragrance. Fragrance is a very personal thing and body chemistry has a lot to do with whether a scent will work for you or not. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not a big fan of the MF...   i prefer the Day version of the fragrance. My very favorite Nest fragrance is PARADISE.  It's GORGEOUS...   somewhat tropical.  Makes me smile whenever i use it...  which is a lot. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the last TSV of six fragrances and ended up returning it.  I liked the initial smell of MF, but ended up with a headache not long after.  The same with most of the other five fragrances.  I found them all too heavy and they just didn't suit me.  I knew I'd never wear them and had no one to give them to, so back they went.

I agree with SeaMaiden - it would be nice, if QVC could send out samples.  It's too expensive to try these things out (for those of us who aren't near a shop that sells them).

Valued Contributor

Midnight Fleur smelled like mens cologne on me. I have tried it a few times and just cant connect. I ended up giving it to a friend. Lately, my husband hasn't complimented any Nest Fragrances on me. I find myself choosing one of my Pinrose bottles more than Nest.

Frequent Contributor

Im not into alot of flowery sents  but is super sexy!

Contributor

I agree. Skin-care and fragrance samples are a tried-and-true good business practice, in my opinion.