Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of Midnight Fleur?

The dislikes are outnumbering the likes. I wish I could smell it without running to the store. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

The dislikes are outnumbering the likes. I wish I could smell it without running to the store. 

@Mindy D Do you like more stronger perfumes or lighter scents? If you like lighter scents, I would say this would definitely not be for you. It is definitely a strong scent. 

Honored Contributor

If I love the scent I want it stronger and long lasting. I want to be able to smell it on myself.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

If I love the scent I want it stronger and long lasting. I want to be able to smell it on myself.

Well I put this on this morning at about 6am and it is now almost 4pm and I can still smell it on me, but not overpowering at all....I love amber notes in perfume, so I knew I would probably love this......

Esteemed Contributor

Mindy D wrote:

@Mindy D I like strong potent notes in my scents, with no disrespect intended stronger doesn't always mean long lasting.  There are soft scents which one has to invade your personal space to smell which last all day, and linger on your underwear and clothing.  The old Amazing and Inner Grace were that kind of scents for me.

Back to Nest... you will be able to smell any Nest fragrance on yourself and for me they last until washed on in your bath or shower.  I'd also like to suggest the Nest Body Creams as a long lasting, body softening way to get a lighter version of the scents.  Many times for casual occasions during the morningand afternoon hours, I wear only scented body cream.  

Honored Contributor

I have the midnight fleur and I really don't like it...too strong and smells kind of low end on me.

Regular Contributor

I found it to be unpleasantly strong.  It lingered even after I tried to shower it off.  Definitely not for me.

Trusted Contributor

I really disliked this one. Gave me an instant headache & couldn't wash it off. Glad it was only a small bottle that came with other things. I gave this one to a charity organization. 

Honored Contributor

I like it but I did try it out at a Sephora first. You can check online via zip code to see if your nearest Sephora carries it. 

It is initially strong but gets better as it dries off.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like strong scents and I LOVE MF.  It stays on me for a long time too.  Are you thinking of buying the larger spray?  If so, they have a heck of a deal on it or they did, but it is hard to find.  Ounce per ounce it is a deal!  Maybe you've already found it.  

Let me know which one you are getting and the ounces and I'll let you know if that is it.

I also love the MFS.  I rarely buy full sized sprays, but I own both of these in the sprays.  They didn't have the deal on the MFS though.

Ok, I found the deal. It is item number A292603 which is almost 1/2 price, ounce per ounce.  There is another number listed that you can select which scent you want and it is almost the same price of the A292603 for 1/2 the size.