Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think of Midnight Fleur?

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

My body chemistry ONLY works well with heavy, incense-like, amber filled scents.  Midnight Fleur is the only NEST scent that works on my skin and even then, it's ok. Nice, but ok. It wasn't WOW enough for me to purchase again or a full size bottle.

Have you tried Pinrose Midnight Gypsy? I have the full size and just saw it on Sephora’s 

site for a limited time price of $33. 

I own most all of Nest fragrances in the smaller set configurations. I like Paradise, Dahlia,

Citrine, and Indigo.Fleur and I dont like to keep company even for a minute.  I guess I love other brands more...like Pinrose.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D Since you asked I will say that I don't like it at all.It is very strong and does not smell beautiful on me.My DH doesn't like it on me either so I wish that I had sent it back.

Respected Contributor

I loved it at first now just like it okay.  That is just me.  I will love something and go all in with large size, cream etc. and then lose interest in it.  Now I go for small size or rollerball to see if I will tire of it.  I like the Black tulip now but just got the roller ball.  The only fragrance I stuck with and never got tired of was Amazing grace and Pure grace but now you might as well be spraying water on because it does not last even five minutes with the eau de parfum.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They keep pushing the MF and now the BT.   I wish they would show more of the PARADISE, which is so beautiful.  They don't even make a body cream for it, like they do for many of the other fragrances.