Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of Beauty IQ show Gabrielle’s guide to great skin

Not surprised by the change up with Katie M. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@gmkb wrote:

Well I hope Gabrielle does well.  I will miss seeing her.  She did a nice job with fashion.

I feel particularly bad about Katie M’s downfall.  It is sad when competance, knowledge, manners, calmness and likability are not enough to accomplish the financial  goals set by your employer.  I wish her a successful future.

What happen to Katie M.?? @gmkb

@SilleeMee Nothing terrible, just using her less, losing her morning program, and being the media person for another host.  I didn’t mean to give the impression it was more,sorry.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Not surprised by the change up with Katie M. 

@Sweet_Serenity just curious to know why you are not surprised if you care to elaborate.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Gut feeling...possibly in the future she will return to hosting. 

Super Contributor

I haven't watched QVC for years but I remember Gabrielle being a wonderful presenter of jewlery when she first began on QVC a while back. She became very popular very quickly. You could tell that she loved doing it and was a big jewlery collector herself. I guess jewlery is not as big on QVC since the big price increase of gold a few years back. I saw a video of Gabrelle presenting something a few days ago and I hardly recognized her. I hope she does well.