Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💄 What do you Think of this Lip Color? 💋

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I love it. It’s a natural nude with hint of pink/ mauve.  I don’t care for Reds, they are very unnatural looking and stand out harshly on almost everyone.  But everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

"....oh no, i'm not natural'....    Robot surprised  

>>>>who would have thunnnk?

@Skyegirl21   

Harsh and Dangerous, but imaaaa standing out, SHUCKS, m'am.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1

So that was you!  Ha!  I could never understand why they hated that lipstick and not my parisienne blue eye shadow?!?!  There was one other thing.....Hot Pants!  Those raised a few eyes in my house. Sounds like you have Hot Lips!  I used to do makeovers and some women look great in red lipstick and some don't.  I can wear it if it is sheer as in lip gloss or lip balm and a light cherry red.

Respected Contributor

I found a real pretty lipstick in that color range which is one I usually avoid. It's by NYX... their Creamy Round Lipstick in "Baby Pink" which they describe as lilac toned light pink (I love that these lipstick colors are described so well on this site). This looks great topped with the ELF Lip Plumping Gloss in "Pink Cosmo".

Image result for nyx baby pink

Honored Contributor

I think it would look good as a gloss.

Trusted Contributor

As pictured on this model it's flawless and compliments her gorgeous complexion. I could see her wearing this unique shade on a runway in Paris, modeling a silvery evening gown, or party dress. Not for every day wear, but more event specific. 

I couldn’t rock it at all - too fair-skinned.

Honored Contributor

I think it is for a young girl 18 or early 20's.  Definitely not my taste.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@NAES1

So that was you!  Ha!  I could never understand why they hated that lipstick and not my parisienne blue eye shadow?!?!  There was one other thing.....Hot Pants!  Those raised a few eyes in my house. Sounds like you have Hot Lips!  I used to do makeovers and some women look great in red lipstick and some don't.  I can wear it if it is sheer as in lip gloss or lip balm and a light cherry red.

@jubilant, my very dear friend....HAAAAAAAA, and I betcha you were about 16 or 17? Jubliant, how are you doing after your surgery..I certainly had my prayers for you dear one.

Also...I __still__ smile when I read your Heart name.

just me, NAES 

Honored Contributor

@NAES1

Yep, Naes.  Sixteen and seventeen is a good guess!  I am doing pretty good. Thank you for asking.  I have my good days and bad days.  There have been some set backs but I'm hanging in there best I can.  I do so appreciate your thoughts and prayers.  Keep em comin!!!  The doctors tell me it may take 6-12 months so pray for me to be more patient!!

Honored Contributor

I buy stuff like this all the time, but wear it only at home.  I will wear a less extreme lavender in public, though.  I also wear navy, black, & grey, but only at home.  

Respected Contributor

Dead looking.