Respected Contributor

Re: What discontinued beauty products do you wish could come back?

@TerryNJ  I wish that drugstore mascara brands could make a brown mascara color in every new product line- they occasionally do "brown black" and hat's usually in stock and if they have brown, not all stores carry it.  I can't rock brown-black on the upper and lower eyelashes since it still looks too bold and harsh on me for some reason- sometimes I can wear brown-black mascara very sparingly on my top lashes, but its touch and go.  I have to use brown liner too and that's becoming harder to find in liquid form.  Have you tried L'oreal Voluminous Lash Balm Volumizing Mascara in brown? That one's pretty great Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline  I wish I could've been able to try Prescriptives it sounds really nice and a couple of ladies on here have also missed Prescriptives.  Its frustrating when foundations are discontinued.  I have fair warm skin with a slight olive skintone that's hard to match and my all time two favorite  foundations were discontinued in the past year or so: Natasha Denona Formula X in the shade "10Y" and Becca foundation in "Shell".  

Contributor

I wish for these;
Peter Thomas Roth fragrance Park 460
Lip quenchers
Original herbal essence S and C.
Peach Hyacinth spray by Victoria's secret.

I'm sure that there are more but I can't think of any more now

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@rnmom   I haven't found a replacement for the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush either.  I liked the Maybelline dream Bouncy blush that came out a few years later, but nothing compares to the fluffiness and aerated mousse texture of the dream mousse blush.  If I think hard enough I can still sense the feel of the mousse in the jar and see how it looked on my face.  I even loved the really secure twist lid and the little glass jar that the mouse came in. 

I looked up the Pacifica Fluffy blush and a great Youtuber named Maggie De said that the colors seperate and that it isn't fluffy.  Maybelline needs to bring it back- I think it would do just as well if not better than before because now there are influencers who woulld rave about the texture and packaging. There are a few Maybelline Dream Mousse blushes on ebay, but they're kind of pricy given that they were only I think $6 in drugstores from what I remember.  I'll write an email or letter to Maybelline asking them to bring this product back Smiley Happy

@SportyShorty07 - Thanks for letting me know that, I guess I'll save my money. Have you heard anything about the Morphe?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rnmom Morphe Wondertint blush looks like a hybrid between a solid cream blush and a mousse blush like the Maybelline Dream Mousse but with a slightly more solid consistency.  It looks promising and has nice blendable color payoff and the price is right! Beautiful colors too I like the looks of  "Dream" which is a warm light pink and "Wish" which is a beautiful coral peach color.  This blush retails at $12 so the price is right and I think I'll give it a try sometime. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@rnmom Morphe Wondertint blush looks like a hybrid between a solid cream blush and a mousse blush like the Maybelline Dream Mousse but with a slightly more solid consistency.  It looks promising and has nice blendable color payoff and the price is right! Beautiful colors too I like the looks of  "Dream" which is a warm light pink and "Wish" which is a beautiful coral peach color.  This blush retails at $12 so the price is right and I think I'll give it a try sometime. Smiley Happy

@SportyShorty07 - If you try it, please give us a review!

Respected Contributor

@rnmom  Absolutely! Once I try the Morphe blush I'll definitely let you know my thoughts about it Smiley Happy.  Also, NARS Air Matte Mousse is on sale for $21 on the NARS website- I'm thinking it over on if I should get it as a treat for myself (I usually buy mostly drugstore makeup). I've watched some swatches of it on Youtube videos, and it looks like its the texture of the long lost Maybelline Dream Mousse.  Decisions, decisions! 

Respected Contributor

Mally's brow gel 

LG baked marbled eyeliner

Loreal Endless Platinum lipsticks