Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 9/30

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Neutrogena Makeup Wipes- these work just fine, had them in my travel makeup case. Replaced with a travel size of the last of the old formula Kirkland Makeup Wipes.

Camp Cosmetics Illume Moisturizer- this was a really nice product but has been discontinued. Replaced with Aglicolic Classic Facial Nourishing Cream from the stash.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/30

Happy Friday beauties!

Nothing for me this week, if I'm lucky I'll have something to report next week. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!  Autumn is in full swing here.  I picked up some mums last week from a local grower - three large (gold, yellow, and purple) and three jumbo that are three large plants in one pot. They're HUGE!  They are supposed to bloom in a speckled pattern, rather than sections.  It's my first time seeing them so fingers crossed. I'm watering faithfully and they're looking good.  All should be fully opened by the middle of next week.🤞

DH and I are taking a day trip today, to a large indoor craft fair, dinner out, and to see Herman's Hermits this evening. We aren't official "Noone-atics" but we've enjoyed the show a few times over the years. Peter Noone began performing when he was only 15 years old and is in his mid-70's now. Whew!

This week I used up:

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density - opened a new bottle from my stash

Closys Silver Mouthwash - opened a new one (I have it on an Amazon subscription)

Bottle of Hydrogen Heroxide - opened a new one

M. Asam Vino Gold Body Scrub (the giant tub) - it only took 15 months 🤷‍♀️. I still have a tiny bit of the matching body cream left, but it’ll be used up today or tomorrow.  Then I have the ginormous floral set to move on to, but I’m thinking I’ll save that one for spring. I have plenty of other options here.

Have a nice weekend everyone! 🎃🌻🍁

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies: 

Nothing completely used up (always backups here),but did take advantage of the discounts on beauty at Belk's and Nordstrom. 

* I added a few duplicate brushes of ones I love so I don't need to wash them as often. I can do a full eye with MAC 217. 

* My Skinceuticals (there's a go to sight I use) also had a sale and I purchased a extra serum.

* BB Powder Pink Pot Rouge

* Chanel  Tisse Rivoli 226 shadow palette (no on sale, but what the heck)

Have a great weekend and remember a little lipstick brightens your smile.

Respected Contributor

Hello All and Happy Fall!

Just a large sized jar of Josie Maran Body Butter in Vanilla Fig which I replaced with the same.

Be Well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Good morning!

Didn't use up anything this week.  Close on a couple things so will have something to report next week.

Take care!

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  Not much!  I only used up one thing.

Colgate total - replaced with the same.  

Have a safe weekend.  Those in Ian’s path, please stay safe.  They just said it was the fourth landfall of Ian.  

Respected Contributor

I don't believe I finished any beauty products or toiletries this week.

I still wanted to stop by and say, " I hope all the Beauties on our thread have a nice, restful weekend."

Trusted Contributor

Hi Beauties!!!

Just my standard-  A can of dry shampoo and.... well, this one is kind of a big deal-- a tube of toothpaste.  LOL.  Those gian tubes can take forever to use up.  It was very gratifying to squeeze as much as I could out.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I used up the 2nd rollerball of Lancôme Miracle Eau de Parfum

I won't buy it. It didn't last on me. 

Replaced with a bottle of Givenchy Amarige. This is one of my favorites, 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼