Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 9/23

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - this is a staple for me. Replaced with the open one in my travel bag, and added a new one from the stash to the travel bag. 

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/23

[ Edited ]

Getting to the bottom of a Neutrogena Sunscreen for Face, that is past the date, so I'll probably toss after maybe one more use. I wonder how "non-effective" they really become after the date or if they really do still work. Anyway...not much left. It's what I prefer to use just on the beach. For normal SPF the rest of the year I'm looking into using other daily products, like Aveeno 30 SPF and some others I've seen people recommend. If anyone has a daily moisterizer with SPF they'd like to recommend here, feel free.

Threw out a very old Bare Minerals "Well Rested" concealer/cover up,from my stash ...won't replace.

I actually have a bigger container of it, never opened, also. Never liked the effects (or lack of them) this had on me, never use it. Don't like the consistency, or color on me. Maybe I never used it right, but as I recall Leslie used to just apply it as concealer, with nothing else. Never worked on my circles...I've used various liquid or cream concealers for years and always will.

So I'm not sure why I'm keeping the unopened one either, but I did for now. Go figure my "hoarding habits" "just in case!" lol. Probably will toss it too.

I think that's it for me for now! Have a good, first weekend of fall y'all! 🍁🎃🍂

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb, I have a lot of just-in-case things hanging around. It is just a matter of getting to them to finally chuck out.

There are things I just like better, use up, and so repurchase: for instance, Dr. Kaplan diamond contour eye gel, which I use in the a.m. A mite expensive, but it is 2 oz., which is rare for an eye product.

I'm down to a checkerboard grid on LG's ethereal rose. Another waiting in the wings. I'm liking a subtle "blush" these days (not that I am fair.)

Respected Contributor

Happy Fall beauties.  I used up:

Essie nail polish.  It was near the end, and getting thick.  I love Essie polish, but I really don’t care for their brush, so I really prefer OPI nail polish.  

Miracle worker serum.  I finally used this up.  Was from an old, old kit.  Not sure if Philosophy still makes it.  I rarely ever buy any kits anymore.  

Thats it for me.  Have a great weekend.  

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties!

Not a single thing for me this week. Not that I didn't try!

Bell Well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I didn't use anything up ---but tossed out much makeup --lipliners, mascara, blushes, setting powders, eye shadows---most hardly touched but I have had them for many years-----feels good too---not planning on replacing with new. Now need to attack the 50 or so asst brushes---good grief--where did they come from???

Respected Contributor

@wagirl   ME TOO...   used up nothing but trying to thin out what I have,  which is beyond ridiculous.   Also putting together some little gifts for some girlfriends who I know will enjoy.   Got rid of all the older things a few months ago. 

Respected Contributor

@amyb 

I use Well Rested on my dark eyelids as a base. Not under eyes (dark as well)

I wish I lived by you I would buy it from you. 🙂

Respected Contributor

@Harpa  Reminded me...

***Update*** I also finished a LG Pink Buttercream blush that I'd used for a couple years. Already started the new one I replaced it with. LG had a sale plus an extra 30% off  that day, so it was a bargain at $22.75 including s&h!

Love her products, especially blushes and B&B, and also some eyeshadow palattes too.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

Used up an Alpha 12% AHA Renewal Body Lotion.  Had another waiting.  While this is ok, it's just not moisturizing enough for me so add it to whatever body cream I'm using and that works well.  When done with current bottle, I'll decide then if I will continue to use it or not.

That's it!  Hope everyone has a nice weekend!