Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/16

Happy weekend beauties! 

I used up: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition conditioner 12oz- I liked this and would repurchase. Replaced with Suave almond and shea 

BBW Moonlight Path body lotion 8oz- this is one of my favorite BBW scents and I have others here, plus several other scents to use up

Drunk Elephant B-hydra hydration serum sample size 5ml- this was fine, nothing special, not a full size purchase

Kiddos used up a Salon Designs dandruff shampoo 12oz from Dollar Tree and a Bolero Mens 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner 13.5ml

Super Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/16

[ Edited ]

Hello all!

I used up:

The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution.  I love this and use it faithfully once a week.  Replaced with another from my stash.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 14 oz unscented.  Replaced with the same from my stash, using up old stock from my last QVC auto delivery, when the price was more reasonable.  Not sure I'll buy it again at the new price.  I did order Beekman 1802 Mega Size Pure Goat Milk Body Cream in unscented when HSN had it for $40 earlier this week.  I'm not a Beekman junkie, but the price seemed fair so I figured I'd try it out.  

Have a great weekend friends!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~