Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/10

I used up:

-Nexxus Sublime Volume Conditioner.  This was a product my mother didn't like, so she gave it to me.  I thought it was okay for the warmer months, but don't think it would be moisturizing enough for the colder ones.

-Maybelline MasterFix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder.  I don't think they sell this anymore, but it was a really nice powder.  Nice like a high-end powder.  Unfortunately, the price per gram was higher than many high-end powders.  So I wouldn't repurchase it even if they still sold it.

-2 packets of Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser.  I really like this product, but there are other cleansers I like that I can get for less money.  I also already have a bottle of my favorite cleanser for winter, so don't need it yet.

That is all for this week.

Trying to get some yard work done this weekend.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

Iron squirrel (x-post from /r/funny): photoshopbattles

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Always remember 911...Heart

Used up:

Tatcha Silk Canvas Deluxe Sample - This was a really cute deluxe sample. I already use and like the product which I use as an undereye and eyelid primer so it lasts me forever. Repurchased the mini size which will probably last a year. I'm saving this packaging for when I travel. It's so cute, like the size of a nickel!

Lush Godiva Shampoo Bar & tin - I've had this for years and didn't like it as a shampoo. I ended up using it to clean my brushes. The tin also started to rust and developed tiny holes so I had to toss it. Looks like Lush doesn't sell this one anymore.

Maybelline Falsies Waterproof mascara - This gives nice volume but it's not waterproof for me. I can use it as a first layer under another waterproof mascara but that wasn't the reason I used it. I need something waterproof. Not a repurchase.

Clinique High Impact Mascara - Got this in a kit and it doesn't give enough of anything for my preference. 

Decluttered a bunch of makeup to DD to take with her to college. Getting close to finishing a bunch of skincare....

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Nothing!!!!  But I continue to bring in more!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.  I almost forgot that I used up my Kylie Skin moisturizer and purchased the same.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I didn't know you also had the Kylie Moisturizer. What skintype is it for? I did look on her site but wasn't interested in purchasing anything. You did not stir me wrong with The spf 40. Thats why I am interested in the face moisturizer. I did purchase as you know the Coconut duo body lotion from Norstroms & I think you have it as well right?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I used up Le Roche Posay hydrating gentle cleanser & repurchased. I like it for a morning wash.

I tossed a few older UD single eyeshadows.

I used up Philosophy Amazing Grace body Mist. not replacing.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   Today is the last day for 25% off at Kylie Skin.  The moisturizer is a light cream and it works well for me.  I first use her Vanilla Milk toner which is absolute heaven and apply the moisturizer.  My skin always feels hydrated.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Valo Vitamin C Glow Reveal Moisturizer | eBay

Then opened another jar...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~