Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 8/6

Used up:

Essence I Heart Extreme Volume Waterproof mascara - Finally got fed up with the wand. It's just too large to handle even though I love the formula. Going to find a waterproof mascara with a smaller wand.

SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator deluxe sample - Use this up and it was ok. Not going to purchase the full size.

Necessaire The Body Wash in Bergamot - Nice but pricey. I have the Eucalyptus scent in my stash but otherwise not sure that I would repurchase this.

Decluttered:

Gave to DD several lip products that I haven't touched.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    I gave you the list of Kylie products I have been never mentioned what I thought of them  Of course, i love the vanilla milk toner and her moisturizer.  The hyaluronic acid serum I use at bedtime after I cleanse and tone and apply and top with moisturizer  Her moisturizer is very nice because it's not thick, not think but just right.  The blemish stick I would not purchase again.  I will let you know about the walnut scrub when I receive it.  I hope your mom is doing better.  Moms are the best.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you.  I'm always interested in hearing what everyone else is using and it's sometimes a struggle NOT to buy them.  What I'm using is working so well so why the heck do I think I need to change?  Be careful of that walnut scrub tho.  Of course she says it's finely ground to be gentle enough to use every day but lots of beauty magazines and beauty editors are not happy that she added this product to her lineup.

walnut.JPG

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I may try this.  I've been so unsure about undereye cream since the experts themselves are unsure about it.  Seems like the general consensus is that you don't need a dedicated eye cream.  I have a couple and have just now started using them.  One is from Missha and the other is an avocado product from Glow Recipe.  Can you see any results?

Honored Contributor

Oh "superior eyecream".  I guess you have seen results Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@scatcat , thank you so much for letting me know about this being in Ulta.  I am definitely going to take a look.

If you buy it, I hope you love it.  I am really a traditionalist when it comes to mascara wands and this has that type of wand.  I just don't like those short plastic bristles.  I never feel like I can get in to the root of my lashes because they are spikey and hurt.  LOL  They just don't do a whole lot for my lashes either. 

I think my ELF Lash it Loud is going to hit the trash can sooner rather than later.