Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 8/5

Hi Friends,

Used up:

32 oz. Philosophy Falling in Love Shampoo- this was ok, replaced with Ojon Tawaka Shampoo that I found in the stash. 

WEN Travel Size Bamboo Green Tea RTM- nice, refilled the travel-sized bottle with Tea Tree from the stash.

Heel Balm Cream Sample- was just ok, don't remember what brand it was.

Gave away:

Laura Geller Moroccan Bronze Bronzer

Bare Minerals The First Glance Luminzer 

Cargo HD Higlighter in Bronze

My DD was happy to get these from the stash.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 8/5

Hi friends, I used up:  

Wen winter vanilla mint treatment mist.  Kept the 6 oz bottle and refilled with a Wen pink peony jasmine.  (12 oz). These are my two favorite scents.  I’m out of winter vanilla mint.  

Clinique Happy rollerball.  I gave to a coworker.  I just can’t take this scent.  Tried to like it.  

Aveda 1 oz hand relief cream.  I always have small hand creams everywhere.  

Have a a great weekend beauties.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Neutrogena face wipes replaced with same

Philosophy Cherry 3 oz. shower gel, from my summer 12 pc. kit, replaced with Pineapple, and Coconut from that set.

Threw out an old Bare Minerals lip gloss crayon in a peachy color, that came with a kit my mom actually bought and gave me some of the pieces from. I like that color on other people but not on me. I find, that while I try other lipsticks, lip creams and colors...what really looks best on me, and what I need to stick with is sheer tinted, with a little glimmer or not, glosses in a tube.

Like Buxom types, or 

Mally's old ones she no longer makes, with the twist/brush end, were THE BEST. Sad all her greatest products went away after she sold her company. I still have 3 of them, past their "prime" by mfr's standards, but heck...they don't taste or smell funny, are still good consistency, I'm using them to the end!

To me...sadly, Mally is just a fake talking head for lesser products with her name on them now, that I no longer trust. But back in the day, her concealer, mascara, high-end twist/tube lip glosses, shadow sticks (the only product she still sells) were the best.

Any other cream lipstick with solid color just ages me.

That's it for this week! Have a good weekend, all y'all! 💁‍♀️💄

Honored Contributor

Didn't use up anything this week.  Looking forward to everyone's posts though.

Honored Contributor

Used up one rollerball sized spray bottle of Lancôme Miracle Eau de Parfum 

I have a 2nd one to use up. On me, this fragrance was light & didn't have staying power. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

It's been quite a busy week for us so I'm trying my best to remember.  There hasn't been much though. 

Tarte Lip Balm - started getting mushy in the tube

Oral B Superfloss - opened a new one

Skinn Age Reset Serum - a staple for me, opened a new one

Tweak’d Rise ‘n’ Shine Revitalizing Mist (reg. bottle) - will find another bottle in my stash.

Essence Lash Primer - waiting for the L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Primer to be delivered Monday

Respected Contributor

Skinn night cream in blue jar...can't remember the name!  Ok product didn't really do much for me.

Dr. D large jar of eye cream....to greasy for me...I made it through 3/4 jar.  Not something I would order again.

Both of these items were purchased over 1yr ago or so and I was forcing myself to use them up...trash can yesterday!

I am thinking of tossing out my half large bottle of Philosophy Purity...I began using Vanicream extra gentle face wash and it agrees with me much better but I feel bad about tossing the Purity but I have had these huge bottles for yrs and am sick of it! LOL  will keep at least another week to be sure.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite   I used to have trouble tossing some near full size products.  I sometimes take items that I just don’t care for to work.  We have a basket of stuff in the bathroom.  Leave it there and say help yourself, and it’s usually gone.  Especially if they are really full.  At least someone MAY use it, vs just trashing it.  I figure the money is spent, I just hate throwing it away. 

I gave a full size IT CC cream to a coworker.  She was thrilled.  Her shade, and was so happy to get it.  Made me itch.  Too late to return it.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi Beauty Lovers

I have used up--

bare minerals bisque - love this stuff and have a back up.  I buy the duo from QVC.  It usually comes with a brush.  I didn't open the back up yet.  I also have a bare minerals foundation.  I think I am going to use that first.  

I am "this" close on a few things and they will probably we used up by the end of the week:

Josie Maran Self Tanner Serum-- I love this stuff.  I just recieved the replacement in the mail today.  The only thing I don't like about this is-- hard to get the very bottom of the bottle out.  The pump peters out when it gets low.

Keran Hair Spray #25- call me an 80's girl and I'll always answer.  Big hair.  Don't care.  Although my hair is no where near where it was back in the day.  I still enjoy a good hairspray.  I think this one is one of the best.  If you like a hold that becomes touchable. 

Josie Maran Argon Milk Serum-- I love this stuff and always have more on hand.  This was the biggie six months size.  I get about 2 months out of it.  YIKES!  I know.  But I use it twice a day from hairline to bra line.  It's perfect.  I use some other JM oils, too.  I am a total devotee.  haha.

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

Glad to be back. I was locked out for awhile and I had thought that the forums closed down. so glad they're not!

I finished a bottle of JM Argan Milk for the face and replaced it with the larger the 6oz. Supersize.

Discarded a 1 oz. bottle of JM tinted moisturizer SPF 45. I wanted to refill the bottle but it was hard clean it out completely.

I have a Supersize bottle of this as well. I am a clumsy one and I really don't like to keep a bottle that size in my bathroom because I would hate to break it! have nowhere to transfer it now so I am returning it to my closet after every use. I love this stuff in the summertime. It hits all the marks. Sunscreen, moisturizer and light coverage.

I refilled my 8oz. PMS  face wash with the same from my Supersize Philosophy bottle.

That's my list for the week. Good Weekend all.