Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 8/26

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up a few things this week: 

BBW Snowy Morning body lotion 8oz- this was actually a light, pleasant scent and I would consider repurchasing in the future. It wasn't overpowering like so many BBW scents can be. I have many lotions in the stash to work thru first though before buying anything else.

Sunday Riley light hearted SPF 50 5ml- this was from the Sephora sun safety kit, it was a very nice SPF if you like a separate SPF product but I prefer my SPF and moisturizer all in one. This wasn't moisturizing at all, so not a full size purchase for me.

Hempz CBD Gentle exfoliating facial scrub 2oz- This was just a tiny bit too harsh for my preference, but I mixed it with my cleanser and used it up that way. I don't have any physical scrubs here but I do have some chemical exfoliants that I will use instead for now.

Cerave Hyaluronic acid serum 5ml- used up on my neck and chest, nothing special. 

That's it for me this week, have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

20220827_225537.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Kaplan Diamond Contour moisturizer. One of the best I've tried, so of course, I had a standby.

And finally, the last of Morgan Schick's 4-layer mask - layer #3 - the moisture concentrate. Any of those layers are wonderful, I think, used alone, paired or used as all 4 layers. Yes, I have a back up from when she was on the other station.