Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 8/13

Used up:

Necessaire The Body Lotion - This is a nice, albeit pricey, unscented body lotion. It has a nice thick consistency but absorbs quickly. I purchased it as part of a kit so it was cheaper than buying it separately. But still pricey. I have another favorite that I would repurchase instead.

Necessaire The Body Serum - This also came as part of the kit and I really like it for my face. It's a hyaluronic acid serum. It layers nicely with other skincare. It's really pricey on its own but can last a long time if used only on the face. I don't care for it layered on my body since I live in a humid climate, I don't need so much moisture on my body. I have another in the stash and would repurchase it as part of the kit. 

Respected Contributor

@Oshare-girl  I have been thinking of purchasing Necessaire Body Lotion. I live in a hummid tropical climate too. I have been using JM's Body Milk lotion & like it because it light, absorbs well & gives me just the right amount of hydration. I did not purchase her recent Supersize (she upped the price) because I do want to try something new.

What other body lotions can you suggest? Thanks

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS  I also returned Dolly's TS last wk. As I mentioned that I did try out a sample first & liked it. I love Dolly & thats why I mainly bought her perfume. I did keep the body cream but it is not hydrating enough for me. When I did get the TS, the main problem I had with it was the Patchouli which was not pleasant. I do like certain scents with Patchouli but this was not one. The sample I had did not hint of it. 

I have learned that I have to love a fragrance & not just like one. From experience I rarely every reach for the like. That was my take...Have a nice wkend.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to discard my Garnier BB cream skin perfector. I couldn't find an expiration date and I don't remember when I bought it. I read that BB creams aren't suppose to be used more than 6 months, year at the latest. Thought it was best to toss the cream since it most likely was expired. 

I don't know if I'll buy more. I might just stay with my moisturizer with SPF, concealer and bronzer; forget the perfector. It depends on if that works. If it's not enough, I have many BB creams to choose from. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

Hello Beauties.

This week I used up:

Lipstick Queen lipstick in The Whole Truth.  This is a very creamy lipstick that was a little too nude so I used it to tone down a lippie that was a bit too bright.  Slowly using up my lipstick stash.

Curology treatment bottle.  I get the 2 month size that takes me 3 months to use up.

That's it for this week.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

I hate shipping charges.  Sometimes, I'll find something else I want to get free shipping and sometimes I will search out free shipping codes.  Either way,  I rarely pay for shipping.  I've even called companies and said I'm interested in making a purchase but with all the free shipping it's hard to purchase from someone who charges shipping.  I've gotten free shipping that way too.  But looking for a free shipping code is the most lucrative.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't use up anything this week but I am trying to get through my large collection of products.

I tossed some old concealer, a BB cream, and some old lipsticks.  That's it.  Pretty soon all my lipsticks will be old since I never wear them anymore due to wearing a mask.