Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 7/8

I used up:

Skinn Sleeping Veil - have more on hand but also have a couple overnight masks from Perlier that I’m alternating with.

Skinn Pep 40 Creme Riche - my favorite PM moisturizer.  Opened another jar. I have this in a duo on auto ship.  So glad I was able to do that when I did.   That makes the cost on par with something like Olay.

Crest Detoxify Toothpaste - opened a new one. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus ---It does a very good job for me--I have some crepey skin right at the obital bone towards the outside of my eyes that can get very dried out--that brand has been the only thing that does any good---sometimes I had to put vaseline there, that area gets so flaky.  

Honored Contributor

@scatcat --the jar I have is the first one I ever bought from Kiehls--and it stayed very thick-ish and creamy---I hope the next one stays that way.This jar was a very tiny one, a sample from a set I bought around Xmas time----

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me again this week. Can only attribute it to the fact that I,ve been a bit laid up and have had no need to put anything on my eyes, cheeks or lips! I did notice that I have hit pan on a few things, so they should be waiting in the wings to use up/toss!

Have a great weekend and be well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning!

This week I used up a 0.34 oz sample tube of Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Primer.  I'm surprised at how long this tiny tube lasted.  Liked it a lot so may go back to it once done with current primer stash.  Replaced with Elf putty primer from my stash and the verdict is still out on that one.

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara - Don't usually buy waterproof mascara so must have picked this one up by mistake.  Replaced with MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash mascara from my stash that came with an A/D.  Trying to work through my mascara stash.  When done though will definitely go back to my favorite - L'Oreal.

Stila - Kitten eyeshadow.  Well this is not going to work for me.  Will probaby put it in the donate box.  Just didn't like it.

That's it for me!  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all~

I've been away, but used up some travel sized things while away..

Don't have all the brand names, many were from a QVC "TILI" purchase, "Try It, Love It." Sorry, I tossed the bottles while away and forgot what they were. I liked all the products in this particular kit, but won't be buying regular size of any, as I have so many full sized products at home to use up.

There was a face hydrating moisturizer...like a burst of water in a lotion, more than a rich, creamy moisturizer. 

Also, a serum with a little resveratrol (made from berries) reddish tint to it. Just gave my skin a little tint.

Elemis Pro-Collagen night creams: "Oxygenating Night Cream" and "Overnight Matrix." Both nice, but who knows if they really do anything different with my skin. I find all any moisturizer does for me is make my skin not dry, which is why I use them. I don't think any have changed the way I'm aging. I think sun-protection, sun screen, diet and genetics probably do that the most!

Recently Sephora gave me some free samples with my purchase, for my birthday month...so I'll be replacing these travel items with the Tacha moisturizer trial sizes they gave me.

Also used up a travel size tooth paste, lol...does that count?!

That's it for me!

***EDIT:

Forgot a few...

"Archive" Grapefruit & Neroli shower gel...travel size picked up in some hotel! Nice. I have another to use.

NARS under-eye concealer, replaced with same.

Philosophy Sea of Love cologne spray~Would have replaced, but they haven't had it the last few years. Smiley Sad.  (I won't buy an old bottle on ebay) I wish they'd bring it back...even though, like all Philosophy fragrances once Coty purchased them, fragrance dissipates too fast....I still love it and would have bought it again. I still have some of the body lotion left that came with this set from QVC 2 years ago. Using that up this summer.

Soap Rock...a red one from Christmas time! (They last forever!)

To be replaced from my stash...have about 4 left.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

DHC Oil facial cleanser-replaced with the same ( this is a weekly thing)

Supersmile whitening rinse-replaced with same

QRx 20% glycolic pads-down to the last two, will replace with the same

Talika lash serum-replaced with same

Crest whitening toothpaste-replaced with same

I'm sure I forgot something.

ETA: Exposed Facial Wash--replaced with same

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing this week!  Close on a few things.  Have a great weekend beauties!  Be safe.

Respected Contributor

Just one small thing for me this week: Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Sunscreen SPF 50, trial size 10ml. This was from the Sephora Sun Safety Kit. I'm trying to find a higher SPF that I like for summer use. This was another no-go. Just left my face sticky all day and the last thing I want is my hair and dirt sticking to my face all day in the summer. I used it up on my neck and chest. I have only used 2 from out of the kit, next one to try is I think one from Lancome, see if I like that one.

Have a great week all!