Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 7/2

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Maraschino Cherry Lemonade 3 n 1- This was an older discontinued scent that was so good!! I wish I had more in the stash but sadly I don't. I wish Philosophy would bring this one back from the vault. Replaced with  Philosophy You Deserve the Lime light from the stash.

How about you? 

Have a happy, safe July Fourth weekend. Be well all.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 7/2

A bottle of CosRX snail snot.  Have backup Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What is going on with signing in!  Better respond quick before it tells me that I'm not singed in again.

I used up Paula's Choice oil cleanser.  Really liked this a lot but have a Burt's Bees oil cleanser to use next.  Will see when done with Burt's Bee's cleanser which one I like best.

Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

Hello all.  I didn't use up anything.  I don't even think I'm close to using up anything either. 

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.   

Esteemed Contributor

A tube of Lancome's Monsieur Big and Cils Booster primer.  I use mascara daily, sometimes twice in the same day, and have found that mine seem to be ready for replacement as they enter their fourth month of use. I know health experts recommend changing mascara every three months anyway, so I'm right on schedule.Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties.  I used up:

GWP size Clinique moisture surge.  Have full sizes of other moisturizers already open.  I do love this though.

BBW mini hand sanitizer in Japanese cherry blossom.  Didn’t replace, have hand wipes in the car.  

Thats all, happy Fourth of July weekend, and hope it’s safe and relaxing for everyone.    

I know @JudyL, this sign in took me to the home page at least six times. Finally got signed in.  So frustrating.  I could read but not post.  It’s working now finally.

Trusted Contributor

NOTHIN! I have been buying too much!  Don't tell DH.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This week, I used up:

Alteya Bulgarian Rose Water - replaced with a backup 

ORX Bodifying + Fiber Full Dry Shampoo- need to get another 

Secret Key Galaxtomyces Essence - trying the COSRX version 

Update - I'm going back to The Secret Key Essence.  The COSRX is ok, but the bottle is smaller so the other one is a better value.  

Respected Contributor

Same here as @lynnie61 . I had to sign in five times!

I used up a bottle of Joico K Pak Shampoo. Everytime I see it at TJ MAXX, I get a bottle. I love the smell.

That is all for me today.  Have a great 4th of Jully weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum.  Replaced with same.

-a tube of Honeybee Gardens Lip Balm in Orange Mimosa.  This flavor was okay.  Replaced with the strawberry flavor.

-a tube of N1p + Fab Glycolic Scrub.  It's getting harder to find this, but I have more in my stash.  I hope I will be able to keep purchasing it after I've used up my backups.  I use the light blue tube, which is the lower strength.  I prefer it to other glycolic washes and scrubs I've used.  It's not too strong, but is strong enough to be effective.

-a Leaders Balancing Recovery Mask (sheet mask).  This came in a variety pack.  It's not meant for my skin type, and I didn't think it did anything for my skin, unfortunately.

I also tossed a few perfume samples I didn't like.  

That is all for this week.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org