Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 7/15

Good morning Beauties!

Here's my list for the weeks....

Returned -

Perlier Golden Elixir Mask - it’s a nice product, but using it overnight as recommended, is not for me.  It stays damp and tacky, lays on top of my skin,  ultimately transfers to my pillowcase.

2 Clinique Lipsticks - No staying power.  They felt smooth on the lips but required frequent repeated reapplication

Used up -

Perlier Hyaluronic Acid Gel Serum (1.6 oz.) - had another one ready and waiting.

Perlier Hyaluronic Eye Serum (1.5 oz) - had another one ready and waiting

Signature Club A Glycolic Cleanser (12 oz.) - not repurchasing, moved on to the Skinn AM cleanser that was in my stash.

Bar of artisan bath soap - opened a couple new bars (blueberry and gardenia)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Peter Thomas Roth face & eye cream kit....Hungarian water cream...can't remember the correct name LOL!  Ok product not something I would every buy again.

Bath & Body Works Strawberry Pound Cake body lotion...love this and have another ready to go.

BBW's Sun Washed Citrus hand soap! love this and have a back up ready to go.

Respected Contributor

I got rid of a lot this week and finished up things too.

Finished: 

Amazing Grace EDP and Bath, Hair and Body wash.  I have a back up and on Auto Delivery and I still love it; even if it doesn't last like it did.

Perlier Black Rice Gel. It was almost finished but had dried up. Not a repurchase. I like the eye gel and need it. Hoping it will go on special on HSN.

Nivea creme tin. I used to buy these. I now use JM body butter.

Arnicare homeopathic creme for bruising, scarring etc.

Got rid of:

IT Cosmetics blush. It seen better days. Won't repurchase. They all seem to be bright pink, no matter which color I purchase.

Madison Reed hair color I stopped dying my hair so out it went. 
Signature Club A transport C eye cream. It felt like Vaseline going on. No more for me.

Avon's Foot Works foot deodorant cream. It was in my stash and never opened and it turned. It's really old and not sure if they offer it anymore. It was good though.

Discontinued Complex 15 therapeutic lotion. This stuff was awesome right up until this last tube. If it ever comes back I'd buy it. It's superb for dry, irritated, flaky skin. My entire family benefitted from this.

Tiger Balm dried up. 

Dupe Beauty Blender. Will continue to purchase these knockoffs. It held up through a couple of washings and never tore. I think it would have made it through more washings. But why? Whipped out a new one at this price.

Good Weekend to all the Beautyt Posters!

Valued Contributor

@KBEANS  I no longer color my hair either, but when I did madison-reed was my favorite to use.

I used up Paula's Choice Exfoliate--replaced with the same. And DHC Oil Cleanser--which I replaced with the same.

Honored Contributor

We recently moved & almost all my makeup was in an under the bed plastic bin. Had to go through it to organize it & toss some things.

I used up The Body Shop Warm Vanilla Body Butter (1.69 Oz.) & a

sample packet of L'Occitaine Almond Shower Oil

Had to replace 2 Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils in Viper & Perversion colors. Both broke inside the wooden pencil shell. 

Tossed out a container of Savannah Bee cream It was past it's prime. 

Tossed out travel sizes of Lancôme Mr. Big Mascara & Urban Decay Perversion Mascara -- dried out.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! 

I used up:

Minetan Invisible Color Gradual Tan color Extender everyday glow 30 ml- I don't know what this was supposed to do, I got it as a free sample, but it didn't give me any color that I could see and smelled awful, so definitely not a full size purchase.

BBW Sun Ripened Raspberry body lotion 8 oz- I got this during one of the semi annual sales and it was not a favorite scent. I won't repurchase this. I have LOTS of lotions here use up before I worry about needing more. 

Assured brand hand sanitizer from Dollar Tree 10 oz- I used this to refill my purse hand sanitizer, that's really all I use it for so they last me forever. I have many here and don't need to buy more.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! Another day over 100 degrees ahead. Oh boy!

Used up my favorite Amara Beauty Vitamin C serum this morning. One bottle lasts me about 6 weeks, applying it every morning. I have a new bottle ready to go tomorrow - I won't be without it!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I have 1 more use out of Carol's Daughter Goddess S&C, and then I can whip out my backups.

Same w/ Arnica gel, that I am treating on a sore muscle.