Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 7/1

Hi Friends,

Starting the thread a day early as tomorrow is a busy day for me. 

Used up:

Johnson's Baby Body Moisture Wash- Used about half in the shower and then finished up the rest as hand soap. It was just ok not a repurchase. Replaced with Philosophy Salted Citrus 3 n 1 from the stash. 

How about you?

Have a good Fourth of July weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 7/1

my patience at work. 😵‍💫

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Friday beauties.  I used used up.

Neutrogena make up remover wipes.   These are a staple for me.  I don’t use them every day, but I like them

Loreal voluminous mascara.  I do toss every 90 days.  Replaced with the same.  

Have a safe and happy Fourth weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Just about done with IT compact powder.  But I have another in the ready.  I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Used up Olay retinol cream in the purple jar. It was moisturizing for me and I'm sure the retinol did its job. I have no complaints.

However, I decided to repurchase my old favorite Amara Beauty Retinol cream again. I like its solid pump bottle. Plus it has a nice texture and feels good on my skin.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Happy First Day of July, Beauties! 🇺🇸 🌻 

Not too much for me this week, but a few regular items. 

Used up:

Distinction Firmalift Serum - had a backup ready

Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil - regular size bottle.  Replace with the same that was waiting in my stash.  My mega bottle is now on standby for when that one gets used up.  I’ve been adding it to everything lately!

Gifted:

CIBU  CBD Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner -  They are fine products, I just needed to clear out some excess.  I never opened it and I’m loaded to the max on hair stuff .  DD likes this so I gave them to her.

CIBU CBD Moisture Hair Conditioning Spray - I never used this either.  DD likes it too so she has it now.

Have a Safe and Happy Independence Day! 🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

I am close but no cigar!  HAHA  I never did undertand that saying.  Anyway, nothing used up this week but I'm close so next week hopefully.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and July 4th!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Used up:

Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil - regular size bottle.  Replace with the same that was waiting in my stash.  My mega bottle is now on standby for when that one gets used up.  I’ve been adding it to everything lately!

Gifted:

CIBU  CBD Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner -  They are fine products, I just needed to clear out some excess.  I never opened it and I’m loaded to the max on hair stuff .  DD likes this so I gave them to her.

CIBU CBD Moisture Hair Conditioning Spray - I never used this either.  DD likes it too so she has it now.

@JeanLouiseFinch - I've been enjoying the Manuka Honey oil and have been much more consistent with adding it to my routine.  Took me a while to figure out how many drops was the right amount for me but once I did that, I like it.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Used up:

Gifted:

@JeanLouiseFinch - I've been enjoying the Manuka Honey oil and have been much more consistent with adding it to my routine.  Took me a while to figure out how many drops was the right amount for me but once I did that, I like it.  

That's great, @JudyL!  I kinda got lazy with it for awhile, thinking I could do without during the spring, but started up again recently. I was so impressed when I added just a tiny drop to my thicker foundations and how it made them spread around and cover more easily.  I still powder over the top, but the finish and feel is so nice.  My MOB gown has 3/4 sleeves so I'm really trying to work on my forearms these day. I'm adding oil to any lotion or cream I apply there.  So glad for the big bottle on the recent TS!  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - I've been adding it to face moisturizers, undereyes, etc., and just in the last couple days have started adding it to body butters/creams.  Haven't thought about adding to my foundations.  Something tells me that I'm going to regret not getting the recent super-size TS.  Oh well, at the time, I just wasn't sure I liked it so didn't want to spend the money.  Oh well!  Even though I'm using it more often, I still think the bottle I have is going to last me a while as I only use a few drops morning and evening.