Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/4

@Harpa wrote:

Ah, @mistriTsquirrel ! I just tuned in here to see your darling squirrel pictures.

(shucks!)

@Harpa 

Ohh, whoops!!  Here you go:

Term 3 Week 3 - Clearview Team Quest 2017

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Hello Friday beauties -  I used up:

DHC sample of cleansing oil.  This was nice, rinsed well,  still too much cleanser on hand so won’t purchase now.  Trying to get through lots of samples.  

Avon footwork’s scrub.  cherry ice, can’t even remember buying it.  Have other scrubs open.  It was ok.  

Have a great weekend.  Going to HOT in SW PA this weekend.  Some pools opening too!  Enjoy the weekend.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone ...  I hope your week has been a good one.  

Used up this week:

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm - Chunky Cherry (LOVE!)

Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner (LOVE) - always have two going.  The newer one for the top and the older one for the bottom for a thinner line

Nest Citrine spray (travel size) - so pretty

Goat Milk Stuff Lip Balm - Pina Colada (MY FAVORITE but discontinued. DARN!)

Have a great weekend...  it's going to be a hot one here ... in the 90s!  If I can't have my Pina Colada in a lip balm anymore,  I may just drink one this weekend instead!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

DR. BRONNER'S All-One Anise Toothpaste - BLACK - TPAN05 | Tillys

And opened another tube...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, friends!

This week I used up:

My Curology subscription bottle which contains prescription tretinoin, niacinamide and azelaic acid.  This lasts me 3 months instead of 2 so I like that I can delay shipments.

Sephora Lip Stories lipstick in Oui!  This is a nice creamy lipstick with good pigmention.  Will repurchase if it's still available when I work through my lipstick stash.

Tarte Shape Tape concealer.  Still my favorite and I have a new one open already  

Respected Contributor

@laurelei - The cureology subscription sounds interesting, can you tell me any more about it, price, how it works, etc? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I finally got thru a couple of things this past week. I used up:

BBW Ultra Shea Body cream in Winter Candy Apple- this is one of the scents that I enjoy from them and I have another body cream and the body mist here. I stock up during the after Christmas sale and currently have TONS of BBW products to pick from.

Alba Botanica Even and Bright Renewing cream 2oz- This was another moisturizer that left my skin feeling tacky after I applied it at night. I have a horrible time finding a moisturizer that absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. I used this up on my neck and chest. I am using a couple of products from Derma E on my face that seem to be a bit better. 

Softsoap Bar lavender soap 3.2oz- Replaced it with Bolero coconut and wild berries 6.25oz from dollar tree.

Kiddos used up a bar of soap from their shower and I replaced it too, either Coast or Zest, that's usually what I buy. I can get 2 bars for $1 at dollar tree. 

I am getting close on a couple more things so I hope to have more to report next week too. 

That's it for me this week, everyone stay cool, it's supposed to be extremely hot here this whole upcoming weekend and week too!

Respected Contributor

Used up my spring scents of Philosophy body wash and replaced with summer scents.  I went a little crazy this year and bought 5, 32 ounce sized bottles- Senorita Margarita, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, Coconut Splash, Pure Grace Endless Summer, Beach Girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello beauties -

I used up a Korres body wash.  I think it was papaya mango.  Nothing special and I’m getting tired of Korres so I won’t repurchase this.  Still have some inventory to go through.

Hot, hot, 🥵 today.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Urban Decay Vice Lip Chemistry in Physique - I really like this glossy lip stain. Love the color and the gloss without the mess of lipgloss. I even took out the stopper for this. I am replacing it with the same. Even better, I got this for 50% off. 

Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge 09 - Got this in Japan and it was a really nice tinted balm. I like the Canmake tinted balms. They have a nice consistency, not too slippy. And it's very affordable. I would repurchase this if I'm back in Japan.