Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/25

I used up:

-a sample tube of Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50.  I liked this.  It was moisturizing, but didn't make my makeup slide off my face.  My foundation applied and wore nicely over it.  It's expensive though.  Not sure if I will buy it or not, but I do like it.

-a Leaders Lifting Recovery Sheet Mask.  This was okay.  It's not the best sheet mask I've tried, nor the worst.  Not something I will repurchase.

-a bottle of Hask Charcoal Purifying Shampoo.  I really like this.  It doesn't strip my hair and smells pleasant.  It smells like Bath & Body Works White Tea and Ginger.  I've used it as body wash before when I was in the mood for that scent.  Replaced with same.

I tossed 2 rose gold eyeliners in my donation box.  I realized rose gold is not a good color for me when it comes to eyeliner.

That's all for this week.  Hope you are enjoying the summer so far!!

écureuil & melon | Cute animals, Cute squirrel, Squirrel pictures

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Thank you @kathie66 for starting this thread.

I tossed a whole bunch of makeup this week: a Laura Geller Filter First Foundation, Maybelline Soda Pop Eye Shadow Palette, Tarte Eye Shadow Palette, four or five different eyeliners, four or five different lipsticks, and an eyebrow pencil.  All of them are more than three years old.  I still have way more cosmetics than I need, but it feels good to get rid of some old products taht I rarely use.

Have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow mini - I mixed this in with my CC cream and it took 5 months to finish this tiny tube. It helped to thin out the CC cream but is not something I need.

Jordan Samuel Skincare Performance Cream - This is a nice basic moisturizer. Unscented and not too thick. I would repurchase it in the future during a sale.

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday beauties!

Just one thing for me this week: Matrix Total Results Break Fix Leave In Elixir 6.7oz- this is something my sister gave me that she didn't want, I wouldn't have purchased it myself. It took me about a year to use up, I can't tell where it did anything, not a purchase for me.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauty friends.

I used up a bar of Neutrogena soap. 
Bamboo leave in hair thickener. I bought in Costco and I think it's no longer available. It was very good.

Thats all for me. Good Weekend!

Respected Contributor

1 item

Trader Joe’s hydrating eye cream - I liked it.  I do feel it is hydrating and I didn’t get milia.  I have other eye creams to use up and, not sure if eye cream is nececesary, however I would repurchase this one if needed. And  It was cheap, around 6 bucks. 

Honored Contributor

Drybar Triple Sec 3 in 1 Finishing Spray (for hair) in the Lush Scent.  This stuff has a cult following with most of us begging the company to PLEASE make a fragrance like it.  Does anyone else use it?  I have't reached for it as much since discovering Big Sexy Powder Play but finished it today.  I adore the scent but Powder Play works better for my hair.

Drybar - Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizing Finishing Spray 4.2 oz Blanc Scent

Respected Contributor

Finished a 32 oz. Purity Made Simple...put last of it into my 4 oz travel size that's in the shower for daily use.

Finished a Dr. Denese face cream that came with an old Auto-D (I always use up the face cream first. With it comes an eye cream, firming pads, and Hydroshield)

I just received the last of this AD...I believe it's discontinued now. (Though...they've said that before and then QVC started it up again...which I was happy about...it was a good deal just for the face cream & Hydroshield alone...both jumbo sizes)

After that AD, I plan to switch to a drugstore brand (I know there is a separate thread for this which I'll be checking out)...I plan to try the Neutrogena products...the one with sunscreeen, and the Rapid Wrinkle Repair...and others I've heard good things about.

Also on my radar, some of the Olay products and CeraVe.

Decided I'm going to go through all my lipsticks, again...got rid of several beginning of year, going to do more...lipglosses look and feel so much better on me, and I always, only wear all my favorites, so why hold onto the others?!! Life is too short to not wear only that which really looks best, as opposed to hold onto things just because.

Some I didn't even buy, my mom, the Q shopper, would see LG kits etc and buy them for me...or we'd share them. ❤️ I do miss that.

That's it for now....

Honored Contributor

Didn't "finish" anything but did get rid of a lot of things.  Anything of any value/life when to my granddaughter.