Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 6/25

Hi Friends,

What did you use up this week?

Used up:

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer- this was a trial size, I opened another one from the stash. 

Gave away:

L'Occtaine Almond Milk Veil 

L'Occtaine Shea Butter Handcream

Trail sze R+Co Dry Shampoo

How about you? 

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/25

I used up:

Assorted "beauty" supplements - opened new bottles of the same

CeraVe PM Moisturizing Lotion - opened a new bottle in waiting

Skinn Divine Elixer Luminous Firming Creme - opened a new jar in waiting

The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum - opened a new bottle in waiting

Closys Silver Mouthwash - opened a new bottle in waiting 

I pitched:

Alpha Skincare 10% Face Lotion - a perfectly fine product, I just stopped using it

Honored Contributor

Finished a tube of Lumene CC cream and opened another.

Two more will be showing up at the door today.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

Hi Friends!  This is for two weeks.  

Kiehls Ultra Facial toner.  I use this one in the winter and switch to Paula's Choice skin balancing toner for the warmer months.

ROC Retinol Corexion eye cream, had a replacement ready

BigSexyHair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel.  This was okay, replacing with Kristin Ess volumizing mousse

City Lips clear plumping lip gloss.  For the price, I didn't feel it did anything magical so replaced with Physician's Formula's new plumping gloss.  I mainly need a good moisturizing lip gloss at night.

Soap & Glory Kick Ass foundation.  I really liked this but it has been discontinued.

Paula's Choice Shine Stopper.  I mix this in with any primer that I use and it helps me stay shine free for longer.  

Gray Away root concealer.  This is a favorite but I got the L'Oreal concealer at Costco which came in a 3 pack.  I like the Gray Away better and will return to it when the L'Oreal is done.

Tossed:

Pacifica eyeshadow palette in Pink Nudes.  This is a nice palette but I'm trying to pare down and wasn't using it much.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday beauties.  I used up:

BBW 1 oz. Spearmint body lotion. Not even sure where I got this size.

Colgate travel size toothpaste. Have another.

Loreal voluminous mascara.  Replaced with same.  I really do toss these every three months. 

Have a a great weekend.  Be safe.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Beauties!

Tossed:

QRx eye reboot - didn't like how my undereye area felt after using this for about a week.

QRx Glycolic toner - I liked the toner but it was just too strong for me.

A couple of Tarte blushes that I won't use.

Finished:

Josie Maran sugar lip scrub - love this and it works so well.  Had another one waiting.  Use this at night only so it does last a little longer than expected.  Got a few of these at the holidays when they were a special price but since I"m trying to cut back and find less expensive alternatives where I can, I will be tyring to find a new lip scrub once I"m done with this. 

Have a good week ladies!

Forgot to add:  I tossed my remaining containers of Josie Maran's sugar body scrub because it made my tub, I think, very slippery. I tried different ways of using it and cut way back on the amount I used but still the tub was so slippery that it scared me.  Just thought that if you are thinking of purchasing it, you should be aware of how slippery the tub gets.

Valued Contributor

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

Tatcha, The Kissu Lip Mask

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Good morning Beauties!

Tossed:

QRx eye reboot - didn't like how my undereye area felt after using this for about a week.

QRx Glycolic toner - I liked the toner but it was just too strong for me.

A couple of Tarte blushes that I won't use.

Finished:

Josie Maran sugar lip scrub - love this and it works so well.  Had another one waiting.  Use this at night only so it does last a little longer than expected.  Got a few of these at the holidays when they were a special price but since I"m trying to cut back and find less expensive alternatives where I can, I will be tyring to find a new lip scrub once I"m done with this. 

Have a good week ladies!

@JudyL  How often were you using the toner?  I am considering the QRx Glycolic Toner but also thinking about the COSRX AHA/BHA Toner.  I already use Tretinoin nightly so i don't want to be guilty of over exfoliating.  

Honored Contributor

The Ordinary's Buffet and Niacinamide.  Backups for both.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - I started using it every day at night and was doing, I thought, ok but the burning feeling was just too much.  So tried 3 times a week and it still was bothering me enough that, for me, it just wasn't worth it.  So went back to the Paula's Choice 8% that I was using.  I have't put any AHA on my face though for this week because I wanted to give it a bit of a break before going back to it.

If I could get past the burning feeling, I would use it.