Re: What did you use up this week? 6/2

@JeanLouiseFinch Happy Birthday!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday

Used up Tube of Crest 3D White Toothpaste. Staple for us - replaced 

Trader Joe's 100% Organic Argan Oil. I really love this for my hair. I replaced it but also have and use  Moroccan Oil Treatment Oil - nothing beats it's scent.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Happy Birthday and I say go ahead, treat yourself, get the Blood Orange mousse.  It's always easy to be the "influencer."  HAHA

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS - thank you for letting me know about the RMS lipsticks.  After reading your review, I'm glad I didn't get them.   

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend! I used up:

Urban Skin Rx Even Tone cleansing bar 1 oz- I received this in a sampler and actually really liked it. I used it once or twice a week. I will repurchase it when I buy something from Ulta.

Tossed: Derma E overnight peel 2oz- this expired in February and I'd only used about 1/4 of it so I tossed it. 

Pacifica Mineral SPF 50 face stick- this was hard to apply, white and stayed sticky all day.  I think I bought it either in 2020 or 2021 and only used it once. Tried it again and didn't like it, so out it went. I have lots of SPF here.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Happy Birthday and I say go ahead, treat yourself, get the Blood Orange mousse.  It's always easy to be the "influencer."  HAHA

Thanks, @JudyL .  I did. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up e.l.f. cleansing balm had another one to replace it.  Also, my e.l.f. under eye cream is almost gone, and I have a backup. The eye cream doesn't do much for dark circles, but it is super hydrating. I use concealer to cover circles, anyway. 

I'm surprised about negative review on Korres hand cream. I like any Korres product I've used, but haven't tried that. I think after the bad review, this is one I won't purchase. 

Happy belated birthday, @JeanLouiseFinch !

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

Happy Belated Birthday @JeanLouiseFinch!  Hope you had a wonderful day 😃  

I didn't use anything up, but I threw away three lipsticks (I had them for at least a year and never reached for them) and an old Lorac eyeshadow palette.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Swedishmiss  I did and am continuing for a few more days. Lol 😊

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @teganslaw  😊