Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/17

Bath & Body Works....Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower Ultimate Hydration Body Cream and Shower Gel.

I have a back up of both cream and shower gel ready to go!Woman Very Happy  

Respected Contributor

The only thing I used up this week is Peter Thomas Roth Water Drency Hylaronic Acid Serum.  Like it a lot and hope I have another in m stash.   If not will use another serum that I already have.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Nothing bottles.  Getting low on some things tho.  Just used up various samples.

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Yardley of London bar soap from the shower. Replaced with a Shugar Soapworks oatmeal and coconut bar. I get both from Dollar Tree. None of them have strong scents so hubby uses them too. The Shugar Soapworks bars are big, over 6 ounces and last a long time in there. Almost too big, it's hard for me to hold them without dropping them. When the ones I have are gone I think I'll stick with the smaller bars

Dermalogica SPF 50 7ml- This was the first sunscreen I finshed from my Sephora Sun Safety Kit. I didn't care for it, it left my face sticky and my hair was sticking to my skin. I have a feeling that might be a problem with a lot of the sunscreens. I really wanted this kit this year and now I'm really wondering why. Maybe I'll find a product that I love, I have many more to use.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Just one thing for me this week:

A bottle of Palmer's Bath and Body Oil. Replaced with my favorite Neutrogena Light Sesame Oil, the big 32oz size. Got the big one because I go through it!  And, instead of using the pump that comes with it, I decant it into a plastic mister bottle that I keep in the shower. It sprays a super fine mist that can easily rub in and keeps everything from feeling too greasy!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

Hi beauties -  I used up:

Neutrogena hydro boost water gel, W/spf 25.   I liked this but I have an Aveeno moisturizer to open, may repurchase the hydro boost after I check what other moisturizers are left.  I think this was the last one I have.

Philosophy melon Daquiri 3 in 1.   Not my favorite but have other brands/scents open.  Refilled a 6 oz bottle from my last big gingerbread man.  Down to about 1/2 the supersize.

Have a great weekend. 

@lynnie61 Did you find the Neutrogena gel to be sticky at all?  This sounds like something I might want to try.  TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

It's a sad day.  I finished my Tatcha Dewy Night Cream.  I'm going to forgo Tatcha and switch over to Naturium.  I already have a few of her products and like them but I don't know if anything can replace this Tatcha product.

Tatcha.jpg

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs   Hi.  No, I did not find this sticky at all.  And I got it at CVS with a 40% off coupon.  I liked it.  It absorbed well.  I will purchase it again.  I tossed the jar, but I think it was 1.7 oz, and lasted quite a while.  A little goes a long way.  I’m trying some drug store brands.  I wanted the spf in it. I hope you like it if you try it.

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@tends2dogs   Hi.  No, I did not find this sticky at all.  And I got it at CVS with a 40% off coupon.  I liked it.  It absorbed well.  I will purchase it again.  I tossed the jar, but I think it was 1.7 oz, and lasted quite a while.  A little goes a long way.  I’m trying some drug store brands.  I wanted the spf in it. I hope you like it if you try it.

Thank you, @lynnie61 , for taking the time to respond.  I will look for this the next time I get into a store that may carry it.  I was concerned that a gel might be sticky.  Glad to hear that it isn't.  TA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs   Just to be clear.  It’s called neutrogena Hydro boost city shield water gel spf 25, but it’s a light blue cream, the name says gel, but it’s the consistency of a very light cream.  I looked it up, it is 1.7 oz.  didn’t want you maybe picking the wrong thing.