Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 6/17

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Parfum- so nice, I have been in an Amazing Grace mood this year. Will replace with either the spray fragrance or the spritz as that was the last Amazing Grace Eau de Parfum in the stash.

Nudestix Eye Shadow Stick- this was a beautiful light tan color. I don't know the name of the color as I sharpened it off. That is the only drawback to these shadow sticks is that they have to be sharpened. But, they are beautiful and glide on so nice and wear well. Not a repurchase at this time, have other shadow sticks in the stash.

Kirkland  Makeup Wipes- Replaced with same from stash.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/17

A delux sample of this.  Really like it.  Too bad it's too spendy

Sulwhasoo - Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream 2 oz/ 60 mL

A delux sample of this

I can't find it on line and when I walk back to the other end of the house it will be to go back to bed.  I'll check later today.  

Respected Contributor

Hi all...    HAPPY FRIDAY!  

Slow week for me....

Korres Body Butter from their Olive line in Pomegranate is all that I've used up.

@kathie66   I am told that the Kirkland Make Up Wipes are not the same any longer.  The packaging and product has changed.  I LOVED those wipes,  but the newer ones have not received the best reviews and I'm not sure whether to purchase.   I believe they changed about a year ago. I think the new ones have micellar water in them, whereas the older version did not.

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 Yes I had heard about the reformulation too. I am so bummed! I only have 2 travel packs of the old formula left! Thank you so very much for letting me know. Have a great day.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 I forgot to say I also don't know whether to chance trying them again after I run out. I will definitely let you know here if I repurchase them and how they are. Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

Humongo bottle of Purity Made Simple Cleanser...finally. OH, but there was a replacement bottle in the closet. Woman Surprised 

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday to all:

I'm at the bottom of the jars of day and night moisturizers from Skinceuticals. I'm now using some Kiehl's products with active ingredients that are more mild to use with my other skincare.

I finished my BB Concealer and Corrector (the original ones) and just started the newer version in stick form...same  great shade range.

Time to change to new mascara...still L'Oreal Voluminous.

Have a great weekend.

Shanus

Honored Contributor

Used up -

Cibu Texture Addict Dry Wax Spray - replacing with the same

Returned -

Signature Club A Vitamin C Capsules - I was interested in these since the reviews were so good.  However, after rewatching the video a few times and comparing that to my personal experience, I came to the realization that the capsules on the video have to contain more product, and a different formulation, than in the capsules I received in this set.  On the video, the model is getting a lot more product from the capsule, plus it’s tinted.  Mine have barely enough to hit a couple targeted areas and it’s white.  Then I checked ingredients and am convinced the blurring effect on the B/A pics is likely from the silicones in the mix.   I feel like someone pulled a fast one. 🫤

Pitched -

Nothing

Be nice to thr dads in your life this weekend! 🌸😊

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties -  I used up:

Neutrogena hydro boost water gel, W/spf 25.   I liked this but I have an Aveeno moisturizer to open, may repurchase the hydro boost after I check what other moisturizers are left.  I think this was the last one I have.

Philosophy melon Daquiri 3 in 1.   Not my favorite but have other brands/scents open.  Refilled a 6 oz bottle from my last big gingerbread man.  Down to about 1/2 the supersize.

Have a great weekend. 

Honored Contributor

The only thing I used up was an Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer.  Didn't really finish it but I've had it for months so time to change it out.  Back to my L'Oreal lash primer as I like it a lot better.

I'm oh so close on a couple of things so will have more to report next week.

Have a good weeken!