Valued Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/11

Happy weekend, friends!

This was a big week for me.  Several products that I have been using for a long time are now in my empties bin.  They are:

Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm.  This is my favorite but I only purchase when it's on sale.  In between, I use Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind cleansing balm which is almost as good.

Paula's Choice Super Light Wrinkle Defense spf 30.  This is a longtime favorite which I use on my neck and dry areas of my face.

Coola Organic Mineral Matte sunscreen spf 30.  This was nice and worked well on my oily t zone but I like Mychelle sunscreen better.

Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Daily Cleansing Shampoo.  I like this but have several other shampoos to use up before a repurchase.

Charlotte Tilbury setting spray.  I discovered I like the new Benefit setting spray better so replaced with that.

Pipette Mineral sunscreen spf 50.  I found this on the greasy side so used it up on my arms, won't repurchase.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva 

My Tweezerman tweezers are probably 25 years old.  They have a lifetime warranty and you can send them to Tweezerman to have them sharpened free of charge.  I didn't bother tho.  Bought a new pair at WM.  But, now that I have a "working" pair, I might send in my old pair (if that's still a thing)

Honored Contributor

Just finished this today and picked up another today.  It's light enough to use under makeup and still provide the needed moisture/hydration. Got this as a replacement for Tatcha's Day Cream/Gel.  Will continue to use the Dewy Night Cream since my night time routine is more important.  I thought I was getting the Belif product.  Belif...Bliss...I messed up.  But it's ok.  I like it.  It's much less spendy and I use more than enough other products to get the job done. Bliss Drench & Quench™ Face Cream, Moisturizer with Purified Micro Algae, 1.7 fl oz

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I haven't participated in this thread for quite sometime, but have been checking in and reading once in awhile. I do have a question regarding the Degree Spray Deodorant. Is this the dry spray? Also what scent smells so good enough to be perfume. I would like to try this, but I want to choose one that smells nice and not like a chemical. Any help will be appreciated.

Also, I like your name as I Love Lipstick Woman HappyHeart

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

I never get to participate in this thread but I did throw away a set of lashes I'd worn out.  Does that count?  Emptied a can of Degree Spray Deodorant.  It smells good enough to be a perfume!

Honored Contributor

@Leeny 

No chemical smell.  It smells like a lovely, light perfume and yes, it's a dry deoderant.  The fragrance is Passion.  Please let us know what you think if you try it.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

Thank you for responding. I will let you know when I try it. Woman Happy

@monicakm wrote:

@Leeny 

No chemical smell.  It smells like a lovely, light perfume and yes, it's a dry deoderant.  The fragrance is Passion.  Please let us know what you think if you try it.