Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/11

I never get to participate in this thread but I did throw away a set of lashes I'd worn out.  Does that count?  Emptied a can of Degree Spray Deodorant.  It smells good enough to be a perfume!

Trusted Contributor

Tossed:

Glossier Lidstar in Fawn - I really wanted to like this and tried it so many times. It's just too sheer and not buildable. It is also patchy. I like the color. Not worth the effort.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I never get to participate in this thread but I did throw away a set of lashes I'd worn out.  Does that count?  Emptied a can of Degree Spray Deodorant.  It smells good enough to be a perfume!

@monicakm absolutely the lashes count.  You did "use them up" so to speak. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday beauties.   It’s been a long work week for me.  Glad the weekend is here.  I used up:  

secret deodorant in lavender.  Replaced with the same.  

Tossed some old emery noards and opened a christmas pack of emery boards from Ulta. 

That’s it.  Like others my products seem slow in getting used up.  Have a good weekend.  Enjoy.  

Honored Contributor

Melon scented bath gel.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Yum!  I wish I could use yummy smelling bath products.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I used up e.l.f Illuminating Mist and Set. It is a nice setting spray.  I replaced with Milani Setting Spray just to see which one is better.

I also used up belif aqua bomb hydrating toner. It is a delux sample size from a kit. It feels good to apply it before moisturizer.  I don't think I'll repurchase the full size, but it is nice product.

I also used up a mini size of Perlier Hand Cream in Honey and Matcha Tea.. I really like the scent, so I purchased two full size ones.

That is all for me this week.  I was going through my beauty stash today, and I realized I had way too many beauty items-- soaps, body wash, body creams, eye shadow palettes-- I need to go on a no buy for a while.

Have a great weekend, Beauties! It is always nice to read your posts!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I did.  I ususally get 4-6 wears out of a pair of lashes.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a bottle of Sigma's SigMagic Brushampoo.  This is a makeup brush cleaner that I like.  However, I only like to use it with my synthetic brushes.  I feel like it is a little harsh on my natural-hair brushes.  I also don't like that the pump got clogged.  So I went to squirt it onto my brush cleansing pad and it squirted onto the wall or onto my shirt instead.  I have one more bottle of this to use up, and a few packets.  Then will probably not purchase again, but would use a free packet if I were to get one.  I don't think it's bad, I just like Dr. Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap better for washing my brushes.

-a 24 oz. bottle of Ulta Beauty Hibiscus Punch 3-in-1 Smoothie.  This was a body wash, bubble bath and shampoo, I guess.  It was clearance-priced with a lot of complaints about the pump in the reviews.  I bought it to use as hand wash, and it worked great for that.  It was less than $4, so not a bad price for a huge bottle of hand wash.  I'm working on a mango-scented one now.

-Mill Creek Botanicals Spiced Apple Body Wash.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to use this up.  It smells quite nice, and I would repurchase.  It foams enough to use with a bath pouf, but does not dry out skin. 

I tossed some things and put a few things in my donation box.  8 things in total.

That's it for this week.  Remember to use SPF, everybody!!  🌞

Twiggy The Water Skiing Squirrel | Buy a boat, Water skiing, Boat

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Avalon Organics Intense Defense with Vitamin C Cleansing Milk 8.5oz- I've used this for several years now and have replaced it with another.  I am now alternating it with an exfoliating face wash from Aldi that I like too, so this next one will last me a long time, but I always have one on hand

A mini Ulta lip plumping top coat that came in a set about a year and a half ago. I rarely wear lip products but I've been trying to make it a point to use them at least once in a while. As it is, I have enough gloss to last me the rest of my life.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!