Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 6/11

Hi Friends,

Thought I would start the thread this week.

Used up: 

32 oz. WEN Fall Plum Pear CC- I liked this, replaced with Summer Pink Lemonade from stash.

Skinn Olive and Enzyme Wipes- replaced with the same from stash.

Gave Away:

32 oz. Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Emulsion

Philosophy Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance

Travel size It CC Cream

What about you?

Have a good weekend! Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/11

I almost forgot that I used up my baby powder and purchased a new one but in lavender scent.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Hi all.  Slow week for me.....  next week is going to be a beauty!

My list is only...

Josie Maran Unscented Body Butter (the BIG tub!)

Members Mark Face Cloths

Enjoy the weekend....  stay safe and HAPPY!

Honored Contributor

Today I'm on my last pump, scoop, squeeze of:

Skinn Divine Elixir Cream - will replace with another from my reserve

CeraVe PM Moisturizing Lotion - will replace with another from my reserve

Mad Hippie Eye Cream - will replace with another from my reserve 

Tara Skin Care Tretinoin - have one in my stash and a new shipment on the way.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't use up much, at all. I'm using less products now and they last much longer. Except for mascara that I replace every 3 months, my makeup is lasting twice as long. Skincare is still my number one priority and have backups for each one I use. 

Esteemed Contributor

Footlogix foot mousse. A must have for me. One in reserve. Will order another soon.

My Tweezerman tweezers were no longer getting the job done. Back to my old Revlon pair.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  The only item I used up this week is Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream spf 30.  Have another one waiting although I think I'll keep it for winter and use Paula's Choice Daily Moisturizing Lotion with spf 30 for the summer.

Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

Good morning.  Slow week for me.

Ole Henrickson Banana Bright Eye Cream - sample packette. I like these sample packettes when I'm going to be gone for a few days so I don't have to take full-size products.  This felt really nice on my eyes and was enough to use morning and night for 4 days.  

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream - sample packette.  Again, I took this when I was gone for a few days.  This too felt really nice on  my skin using it at night.  It's probably not something I'd buy only because it's expensive and the ingredient deck on IT skincare is nuts.

The Beauty Crop Coco Gold Mist Setting Spray - full size.  This came in a BoxyCharm box and when I got it I was sure I'd never use it.  It had what looked like gold flecks in it.  You shook it and sprayed.  This turned out to be a nice setting spray.  I have no idea where the gold flecks went  when I sprayed because I never noticed them on my face and I looked in natural light, a magnifying mirror, sunlight.  It's not something I would buy but it was nice.    

Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon Beauty Friends:

I used up: 

Zeasorb powder and replaced it with a generic brand from Harmon Core Values. It was half the price. I hope it works as well.

Batiste dry shampoo in divine dark. I have a stash. Travel size TresseSemme hairspray. This has been hanging around for a minute.

Tatcha eye serum. This is awesome but is not replaced as of yet $$$$ hoping the upcoming TSV is a set that includes this.

Trader Joe's foaming handsoap in Botanical Bounty replaced with the same. I got to TJ yesterday for the first time since the lockdown. I was so happy to get back in there. I bought a TJ marula oil and a watermelon facial mist that I will keep in the fridge. It smells so good. Love their beauty stuff, but they always discontinue them sooner or later. I await the day they bring back their cleansing oil. No one at TJ remembers it everytime I mention it. I always say,  Well I do, I kept the empty bottle. I fill it up with Purity Made Simple.
Nice Weekend!!

Esteemed Contributor

My last bar of Beekman Snow Forest soap and I'm almost at the end of the Snow Forest Home Fragrance Mist.  The room spray lasted a long time and I was liberally spraying my closets and rooms with it daily.  I love this scent, but sadly for me, it won't be back until the winter scents are featured again.