Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week! 5/6

Just a couple things for me this week:

-NYX Brow Mascara in Blonde, replaced with same. Love this stuff and have a couple more for when this tube is gone. It may currently be discontinued. 

-Clinique Nude Pop Lipstick, a staple, replaced with same.

Had to toss a Covergirl Cheekers Blush that was dropped on the floor! Shattered to chunks and powder!

Be well and enjoy your weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Day 9000 of rain here in Chicago. Channeling Seattle vibes

I used up Olay Regenerist Night Revovery Cream Fragrance Free. I LOVE this thick moisturizer no scent. Would definitely repurchase. Moved onto Paula's Choice Resist Repair Cream which is almost gone so I'm on a mission to finish it.

Tossed Wet and Wild Lipstick I bought a few weeks ago. Lesson learned 

Happy Weekend 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Day 9000 of rain here in Chicago. Channeling Seattle vibes

I used up Olay Regenerist Night Revovery Cream Fragrance Free. I LOVE this thick moisturizer no scent. Would definitely repurchase. Moved onto Paula's Choice Resist Repair Cream which is almost gone so I'm on a mission to finish it.

Tossed Wet and Wild Lipstick I bought a few weeks ago. Lesson learned 

Happy Weekend 

@scatcat I expect to see ducks in my backyard soon!  I've had it with this rain.

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

This week I used up:

Paula's Choice Azelaic Acid 10% booster - not a repurchase.  It was fine, just don't feel that I need it.

Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion 12% Glycolic AHA - really like this.  Have another in my stash but have other older body lotions/creams that need to be used first.  Will definitely go back to it and repuchase at a later time.

Also did a small purge of skin care and lip products.  

Have a good weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to all mom's!

Regular Contributor

I didn't use up either but had to pitch 2 products.

My YSL Touche Eclat concealor pen smelled rancid.  It was about 6 weeks old.

Nick Chavez Thickening Hairspray.  I'm tired of the spray clogging.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   My CG pencil was down to a stump too.  Better go get a couple.  By the time I find a product I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, it’s bound to get discontinued!!  Why is that? 🤨  

I never tried a burgundy/maroon eye pencil.  I usually stick to brown or charcoal.  

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Andalou Naturals Ultra Sheer Daily Defense face lotion SPF 18- I have repurchased this many times but I don't have a back up now, replacing with an Aveeno face lotion SPF 30, plus I have my Sephora Sun Safety kit to work thru

Virtue Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner sample packets- I didn't care for this and wouldn't purchase

That's it for me, have a great weekend all!