Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 5/26

[ Edited ]

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Marc Jacobs Highliner Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris- these have been discontinued, but I still have a few left in the stash. Replaced with the opened one in my travel bag. And now there is a new one in the travel bag. 

Dove Beauty Cool Essentials Deodorant Spray- a favorite, opened up the same from the stash.

Cuccio Yogahhh Detox Bath- this was ok, don't think I would go out of my way to purchase again.

Dr. Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil- this was nice but I like the eucalyptus the best.

Buff City Soap Lavender Epsom Salt Soak- just ok wouldn't buy again.

Buff City Soap Oatmeal and Honey Epsom Salt Soak- just ok not a repurchase.

Owlcrate Bath Bomb- this came from my book subscription box it was fine. I have several more bath bombs and soaks in the stash to use up before buying any more.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 5/26

I have too much stuff; my main goal is to use things from my stash before purchasing or opening something new. It will take a long time, but every time I use something up, I feel good it didn't go to waste.

Origins Gloomaway Body Buffing Cleanser-This was from my stash and was really, really old (seven or eight years) back from my Origin days. It was still good. I will not repurchase since I no longer use Origins.

Toni Braxton Nude Sugar Body Butter-This was part of a duo from a TSV on HSN a year or so ago. It was a nice shea butter-based cream with a great scent. I would repurchase it if offered. I am still working my way through the shower gel.

Trader Joe's Organic Argon Oil-I found it in my stash, and since I switched to Josie's Argon Oil, I wanted to use it up. I used it to oil my hair before washing it. I would repurchase if I needed some Argon Oil in a pinch.

ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30-I have this on auto-delivery. I won't open a new one until I use the other two-day creams I already have open.

Honored Contributor

Hi @kathie66 

This week I used up:

Elemis Pro Collagen Oygenating Night Cream.  I had this on AD and the AD ended.  Opened a new one from my stash.  My skin loves this night cream.  If there is ever another AD on the night cream, I will definitely purchase again.

Have a couple other things that are oh so close but not quite there.  Will report on those next week.

Respected Contributor

Hello beauties.  I used up:

Package of large cotton rounds.  These are a staple.  Mainly used for polish removal.  Love the large pads.  

BBW Japanese cherry blouson mini spray.  It was ok.  Not a normal scent I purchase, it was gifted to me.

Tossed  - a cobalt eye liner.  It kept breaking.  My least favorite eye liner color.  

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  Honor someone who served!  

Honored Contributor

From eBay, saving $20

Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL

Grow Fragrance in Blondwood (have two more backups).  They make my bedroom smell "beautiful"

Blondewood Air + Fabric Spray (featured)

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!

I was traveling, so I have a lot of travel sizes:

-2 tubes of Gum Detoxify toothpaste

-Nick Chavez Plump and Thick Hairspray

-Clinique Take the Day Off Balm

-Vaseline Body Lotion

-CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Also:

-Butter Bronzer, will replace eventually, have other to make a dent in!

-No7 Translucent Pressed Powder, will  replace, love this.

Enjoy your weekend and be well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Not much for me here this week. 

Perlier Honey Body Cream Duo (Lavender) - cancelled A/S plan

Perlier Honey Body Cream Duo (Cherry) - cancelled A/S plan

Skinn Age Reset Serum (Supersize) - used up one, had one waiting to be opened

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

Remember, with gratitude, all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of our freedom. 🇺🇸 

Respected Contributor

A few things out and done this week.

A bottle of Biotin thickening leave in spray. It's ok for me and doesn't grease up my hair.  I saw a bottle of this in TJMaxx, so it was immediately repurchased.

A TJ Peppermint foaming hand wash. I love this item but unfortunately, it is only seasonal. I will have to wait until the colder months for its return.
In my old age, I'm starting to love all things peppermint.

I discarded a dupe Beauty blender.

I returned a Westmore 60 second eye fix, which gave me a red  rash under the eyes. Will I ever learn? Maybe, because I passed on the Philosophy similar eye TSV this week. 

Did not finish any lipstick, but I am close with the Givenchy Magic that sits in my work desk. Knowing this and reminding myself of it; I caved. I bought the RMS lipstick 3 set last night. Did I need it? NO, of course not, but there were 3 different new shades. 

Loving this line, especially the foundation. 

Summer is upon us and I have switched to my JM  supersize tinted moisturizer. So why did I buckle and buy the Luminesse foundation that Shawn presented last night?  Because I guess I'm a sucker and an easy mark.

Have a great and safe weekend friends.

Trusted Contributor

@KBEANS  I almost bought the Luminess foundation.  Just dont need it right now. Looked interesting tho.  Please let us know how you like it...

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS - I ordered those RMS lipsticks too then cancelled my order because I told myself I didn't really need them.  Still curious though as to how they are so please let us know once you've tried them.