Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 5/21

Hi Friends,

Didn't see the thread yet so figured I would start it.

Used up:

Philosophy Lemon Custard 3 n 1- used this up as handsoap in the kitchen, I really enjoy this scent. Will replace with another citrus-smelling 3 n 1 from the stash.

What about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 5/21

Got to the bottom of another hand cream. No big surprise I seem to be finishing up all my hand creams this past year, with all the handwashing and sanitizing!

That's all I can think of right now!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauty friends.  I used up:

Hempz frosted pomegranate & sugar plum 17 oz lotion.  I love this, it was a holiday limited edition, (2019) wanted to buy more but not paying the eBay pricing.  I forgot I had 1/3 bottle left.  Just like shower gels, I always have several lotions in rotation at once.  

BBW kitchen lemon hand soap.  Replaced with tropical cocktail, a hand soap from TJM.  That’s it for me.  

Have a a great weekend beauties.  

Contributor

Dr. Denese facial pads
Respected Contributor

I used up a bar of Beekman Goat Milk Soap in Honey Orange Blossom.It is one of my favorite Beekman scents.  Replaced with Beekman Soap in Fresh Air.  So far, I think the Fresh Air scent  is just okay.

I had to dump out the rest of my daughter's Everyone 3 in 1 Kid's Soap in Orange Squeeze. My daughter was complaining that it smelled bad.  I smelled it, and it did smell bad.  I think it must have truned rancid, which is strange, because I had never had Shampoo/body soap that turned bad.

That is all for me this week. Thank you, @kathie66, for starting this thread!

Trusted Contributor

~ Philosophy 3 in 1 in Honey and Cream. It came in a big set. Not my favorite. Will start Apricots and Cream now

~Philosophy Body Souffle in Fresh Cream, my favorite smell. Opened up the First Aid Cream from a TSV at Christmas.

~MAC eyebrow pencil in Dirty Blonde. It was discontinued so had to order Omega. 

~Donated lots of items that I didn't like to a lady in town who was less well off but loves makeup. She was happy. I was out of money from the bad purchases but her happiness made me happy!!!

~I am going to experiment with moving to drugstore beauty products in makeup and skincare soon. I want to see how I can live with less prestigious makeup and skincare because when we retire in a few years we won't have the same budget. I have been reading about "high-end dupes" and I want to see if I can still look good and spend less." Drugstore makeup is getting a lot of good press right now so I am going to see as I use up my high-end products.

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

I didn't use up anything this week so just saying hello.  Love reading everyone else's posts though. 

Have a good weekend!  

Honored Contributor

Snowman body cream from Philosophy. I love the scent - even on warm days.

Valued Contributor

Hi Beauties!

This week I used up Jergens Daily Glow gradual self-tanner.  I always have a backup of this.

A deluxe sample of It Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye cream.  This is a nice eye cream but I like my LaRoche Posay eye cream better.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

I bid adieu to an OLD, cherished bottle of Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum by Donna Karan.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖