Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 5/20

[ Edited ]

I finished off only one item this week:

• WEN "Faith" Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend!

I used up: Tresemme hairspray hold #4 11oz- this is my favorite hairspray. I replaced it with a Kroger brand knock off which I don't like  nearly as much, the spray comes out in a huge blast. Back to the Tresemme. 

The Ordinary Argireline 10% solution serum 1oz- this was a nice serum but I can't tell where it softened any of my expression lines. I have a bunch of sample size serums to use, replaced it with a Lancome for now. 

Bar of Soaftsoap Lavender- this is my go to soap in the shower, it's doesn't dry out or irritate my skin and doesn't have a strong scent so hubby can use it too. I replaced it with a Yardley of London Strawberry Coconut for now but will go back to the Softsoap after I work thru some others.

2oz bottle of hand sanitizer- this was no particular brand, I think hubby got it as a giveaway from school. Replaced it with another, I have lots of hand sanitizer.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Just this morning I finished a tube of Olay Vitamin C + Peptide face cleanser. Have a new one ready to open tomorrow.

Also finished a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Chest - will not be without this! Ever!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I don't seem to use things up very fast but today I used up a sample card of Mother Pat's Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation.  Ordered a bottle.

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties

What is it about this thread and the satisfaction of using products up that feels so good!  ;-)

Here are mine:

Travel size Tatcha rice cleanser- I like this.  I think when I am in the market for more cleanser, I will buy.  I mixed it with the rice powder and thought that was a good combo.

Olay exfoliating body wash-  I did like this but I got tired of the scent.  I replaced with OGX Sea Kelp Body Wash and Scrub.  

I broke a brand new Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit full size blush-- slipped right out my hand and the whole dome portion broke off.  UGH.  There does seem to be a layer left.  So I did salvage some.

Esteemed Contributor

Used up Dr. Kaplan's Diamond Contour moisturizer. Really like this one, so a new one was opened.

Esteemed Contributor

Used up:

-NYX eyeshadow primer and replaced it with the Nars Tinted Eyeshadow primer

-Used up a Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Quad replaced with ELF Cream and Sugar Quad

-Deluxe sample of Smashbox Pore Filling Primer, have other primers in stock

Until Friday!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Used up:

-NYX eyeshadow primer and replaced it with the Nars Tinted Eyeshadow primer

-Used up a Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Quad replaced with ELF Cream and Sugar Quad

-Deluxe sample of Smashbox Pore Filling Primer, have other primers in stock

Until Friday!

@Jacie , standing ovation to you for using up an eyeshadow quad!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Lipstickdiva !

I was surprised myself! It wasn't pretty, it was held together by a rubber band and I've no idea how old it was! Probably was toxic! I'd hit pan on it a loooooong time ago! LOL!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield