Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 5/19

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Beekman 1802 Smooth Exfoliating Wipes- these are just ok, replacing with the Beekman Golden Vitamin C ones in the assorted pack of wipes from the TSV. I think I am going to cancel this AD. I am not wowed by these I find them thin, and they dry out easy. I like others much better.

Gave Away:

Scentsy Handcream

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 5/19

Hi @kathie66 below is the only thing that I used up this week.

BareMinerals Quick Change Brush Cleaner - I have had this for a very long time. BM doesn't make this anymore and it was good, or so I thought.  I replaced it with Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner Spray and this product is great!  So much better than the BM.  Granted the BM was really old so that may be why it wasn't working quite as well anymore.  The Sephora was so quick and easy and cleaned my blush brush so well that I was kind of shocked as to how clean it looked.  The brush dried quickly and didn't feel like it had any residue left on it at all.  There is a good amount of product - 6.7 fluid oz but unfortunately I can't remember the price nor whether I got it on sale or not.  Sephora brand products are reasonably priced so don't think it was that expensive.  I am impressed and will definitely repurchase.  Also, all the products that I have tried from the Sephora collection have been very good so I wouldn't hesitate trying this if you are thinking about it or looking for a quick cleaner for your brushes.

Honored Contributor

Hairspray! I bought 2 more cans

I decided to dump all my mousse., just wasn’t happy with what it was doing to my hair. It dulled any shine and felt like straw the next day.

I’m going back to styling gel.
Trusted Contributor

Nothing! I have so much stuff open and I can see the bottom of a few things. I need some room. Under my bathroom cabinet is awful and my fridge door is overwhelmed by all the stuff. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello beauties.  Happy Friday.  I used up:

Aveeda shampoo.  This was ok, I just didn’t care for the scent.  

Bliss snowy Berry mini hand cream.  Found this in another purse. I like Bliss products. Have other hand creams open.  

Have a a great weekend Beauty friends........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only one thing for me this week, and it was kind of a fluke. 

IT Cosmetics Lipgloss - the doe foot broke off so I pitched it.  It's too bad because I liked the color.  Lord knows I have plenty ther lippies though. 

Back outside for us in a little while.  It's Day 2 and of our town wide garage sale.   Have a feeling we'll be closing early today though.  Thunderstorms are expected to arrive around 1:00 PM.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone....   SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY...   love seeing you all and reading your posts.

Used up this week:

Clinique Easy Liquid Eyeliner -  at least 4 back ups - my very favorite!

BB lip liner in Bright Raspberry - back ups for sure

Clinique High Impact Mascara - sample size - have several more of this size

Malin & Goetz - Rum Body Moisturizer - really like the scent - 1 small BU

Enjoy the weekend.  Wishing  you all good weather.  Be safe and happy.

Honored Contributor

Good morning & it's Friday!

Finally used up something I got this past Christmas as a stocking stuffer.

Used up a 50 ml. tube of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Hand Cream.

it was a nice cream but I wouldn't buy a larger tube or jar because I felt the coconut scent overpowered the almond scent. 

The cream did a good job at keeping my fingers smooth (recently broke my left radius, so that arm is in a short cast). 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

again----tossed a can of mousse that weighed my fine hair down---I spent prob $20 on it--and it has never done me any good--so I tossed it!! 

Contributor

I used up a can of sensitive skin shave gel that I really like. Gillette Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel. Yay me!