Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 4/29

Hi Friends, 

Used up:

Perlier White Almond Moisturizing Body Cream- Really enjoyed using this at night after my shower. Replaced with a Gold Bond Lotion from the stash.

Camp Cosmetics Untouched by Time Moisturizer- this was really nice, sadly the line is discontinued. Replaced with Camp Cosmetics Illume Moisturizer from the stash.

Marc Jacobs Highliner in Midnight in Paris- A staple for me, unfortunately, this eyeliner has been discountined. I have some backups left, replacing it with the one from my travel bag. 

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 4/29

[ Edited ]

Good morning all.  Another very welcomed FRIDAY .....

Not a lot for me this week.... used up:

Lancome CILS BOOSTER (just ok,  but have back up anyway)

Perlier GOLDEN ALMOND OIL (will not be repurchasing - nothing special)

Skinn DEVINE ELIXIR LUMINOUS FIRMING CREAM (already using back up!)

Have a great weekend ...  stay healthy and happy.  Hugs to all.   xoxo

Respected Contributor

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up OGX shampoo and conditioner in Coconut Milk. It is lovely, but pretty expensive, so I went back to Suave. 

I tossed a very ancient jar of Panteen Sculpting Wax. I don't even know how old that jar is.  

I am in the process of decluttering my makeup beauty stash, so I should hae more stuff cleaned up next week.

Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Friday Morning, Beauties!  

This is what I used up or pitched this week:

The Ordinary Hair Peptides- opened a new bottle from my stash

CeraVe Eye Cream - nice product but not repurchasing right now.  I’m using Mad Hippie’s, which I’ve and used somewhat consistently and liked for years

Mizon Galactomyces Essence - I like it but I replaced with old favorite Alteya Bulgarian Rose Water this time.   

Skinn Pore Magnet Mask - too strong, irritating for me, and pores are pretty decent so I don’t really need it

Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Dry Shampoo - two sprays and the can quit working.  Annoying, but it was inexpensive so not a huge loss.

NassifMD Gentle Detox Pads - i bought both the original and the gentle when they were the TS.  I've been using the gentle ones at night.  I have decided that I probably don't need to use a pad twice a day.  I'll use up what is opened but I've set the two gentle jars aside to include with our girls' Mother's Day gifts.

Enjoy the weekend everyone! 🌷

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday

Only a few things 

Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion this was a deluxe sample size that came in a beauty box. It was fine would not repurchase 

Method Pure Peace Body Wash decent peony rose scent. Did what every other body wash does 

Laura Geller Lip Gloss. Was fine - moving on to the other 30 lipglosses I have 

Happy Weekend 

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I used up:  Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens Adaptogens shampoo and replaced with same.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I didn't use anything up, but I did sort through and toss a bunch of travel items that I had  decanted into my travel kit. Some had gone tragically bad! 

It is kind of nice to re-build my travel items for an upcoming trip! Everything will be fresh!

Be well and enjoy the spring weather! (if you have it yet!)

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday beauties.  I used up:

Pecksniffs hand and nail cream.   Grapefruit & Citron.  I have way too many creams and body lotions to use up to buy any right now.

Essie all in one base/Top coat.  Love this.  Have a backup.

Have a great weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  

I used a 1oz tube of Perlier hand cream.  Can't remember which scent.  Have so many so just grabbed another from my stash.

Travel size Paula's Choice 2% BHA exfoliant.  Grabbed another travel size from stash.

Have a good weekend!

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties,

This week I finished what was left in a Calista Hairspray Can.

A small bonus buy of Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick. I bought 4 sets of these lol last summer on HSN. Love this.

I also tossed a Cheapo Marshall's special...Ellen Tracy lipstick. Color was cute but it was crayon like consistency. I liked the idea of this. It had a lip gloss built in the bottom of the tube, but it fell out and I lost it. That's why I tossed.

Dr. Bronner's Lavender hand sanitizer.

fini. Good weekend.